Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. (881 Views)

My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / What Payment Processor Works With Nigerian Naira Debit Card(visa Or Mastercard) / Which Nigerian Bank Offers The Most Reliable Visa Or Master Card? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by chidyke77(m): 1:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
I need to pay for some software and registration online bt dnt knw hw to get a genuine credit card to do that.
Anyone wt good advice should kindly advice me on hw to get it. Thnks
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by jany49: 2:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
U can get a prepaid Visa/Master card. What is the cost of what you want to buy online?
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by chidyke77(m): 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2010
jany49:

U can get a prepaid Visa/Master card. What is the cost of what you want to buy online?
about fifty dollars
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by hotbiz24: 9:04am On Jan 05, 2010
Get a visa or mastercard from any of the Nigerian banks that offer it. You can particularly try the Zenith websurfer.
Also you can visit xchange.hotbizcafe.com to see virtual visa card options.
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by stagger: 3:01pm On Jan 05, 2010
I can make the payment for you with any of my card payment options. You pay me a service charge of N2,500, and then the $50 payment you want to make in the dollar form.

Furnish me with the details of the payment and we are good to go. Holla me @ 08027601655.
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by pito: 1:01am On Jan 06, 2010
Visit www.zenithbank.com and navigate to cards. Fill an online application form for websurfer; it costs $120 i.e $20 for the card $100 goes into your account you can reload any amount. Each time you reload $5 is deducted. I hope this helps

Cheers
Re: How Do I Get A Genuine Visa Or Mastercard. by chidyke77(m): 7:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
Tnk u guys for d help especially pito and hotbiz for suggesting zenith,i think that's d best option since am an account holder wt them. Thnks

(1) (Reply)

Contact / Why Are Ideas Powerful? / French Language Cds To Intermediate Level Available For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.