Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,021 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User (63651 Views)

Skales: "I Cried The First Day I Met Wizkid And Ice Prince" (Throwback Video) / Nigerians Throw Shade At Wizkid As Davido Features His 2baby Mamas On His Video / See Patek Philippe Wristwatch Causing War Between Hushpuppi, Phyno And Ice Princ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Dcaliphate(m): 2:30am On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE POTATOE TO FRY BUT SAW NONE, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME POTATO TO FRY?
Lol, that's why you'll always be my girl grin
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by Kellyhenry(m): 6:31am On Apr 23, 2017
abumeinben:
This David and fight!
Waiting for the day he'll fight daddy Showkey
And Terry G
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by habeeb1111(m): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR THE POTATOE TO FRY BUT SAW NONE, CAN ANYONE GIVE ME POTATO TO FRY?
Potatoes are very scarce buh I get big cassava for u if u want wink
GloriaNinja:
Potatoes are very scarce buh I get big cassava for u if u want
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by GloriaNinja(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Dcaliphate:
Lol, that's why you'll always be my girl grin
I DEY HAIL YOU!
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by GloriaNinja(f): 12:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
fhelihx:

Na every time you no dey get potato to fry

Been keeping tabs on your comments...You asked for potato the last time I checked, you have to buy miss. But lemme give you the last two potato with me sha tongue
I USED TO BUY POTATO O BUT THIS TIME AROUND, I NO FIND ANY POTATO TO FRY, THAT'S WHY I DEY LOOK FOR ONE, LOL
Re: Davido And Ice Prince In Face Off In Delta, As Davido Breaks TV - Twitter User by fhelihx(m): 1:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
GloriaNinja:
I USED TO BUY POTATO O BUT THIS TIME AROUND, I NO FIND ANY POTATO TO FRY, THAT'S WHY I DEY LOOK FOR ONE, LOL

Alright.. it is well
Hope you eventually found any ??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Edoho Should Replace Ebuka As BBNaija Host - Fans. Edoho Replies / 2Baba And Blackface Reunite At Sound Sutan's Night Of Tribute (Photos, Video) / Ella Mensah Celebrates Her Birthday With Pantless Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.