Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Why Are The U.s And U.k Crowded With Nigerians? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Why Are The U.s And U.k Crowded With Nigerians? (623 Views)

Niger Bridge Onitsha Crowded Today With People (Video) / Police Found 39 Frozen Bodies Inside A Refrigerated Trailer In The U.K.(Photos) / Chuks Samson, The U.K Returnee Seen Wandering Around Lagos, Found (pics,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are The U.s And U.k Crowded With Nigerians? by Hovasabee: 2:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
This francophone African guy saw me in France and was acting like I was basketball mascot or like I fell from the sky because I am Nigerian.

I tried to explain to him that there are Nigerians in France too, and Norway and Germany. He said yes, there are a few but many are illegal and undocumented, especially because they don't speak the language. Which is always a number one criterion in job-seeking, schooling or even obtaining citizenship.

These countries are by every testimony better places to live and work or even just visit, so if you are interested, this link will definitely help wit important info.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJf0i9IpBY

Let me know if you have further questions, i'll be glad to help wt what i know.

By the way grin i'm proudly nigerian, and i believe naija can b better, so u don't think i'm pro-exodus.
Travelling is beautiful, helps relieve stress, and it helps u see the world from different perspectives... cheesy or see wat u need to improve in your home country.

so, use this link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QuJf0i9IpBY

Cheers

(1) (Reply)

Must Every Immigration Official Wear Uniform? / Travelling To Canada / The Statue Of Buddha That Impresses You In Japan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.