Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. (25737 Views)

Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / Italian Mastiff Dogs / CAESAR & KHALEESI - My German Shepherd Dogs (DDR Bloodlines) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by MistadeRegal(m): 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I prefer normal dog jor

Hehehe!!! OP... This guy say all the dogs you dey talk about are abnormal...

Bros, your dog never get category?
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have a puppy that is always scared. She pisses at the sight of strangers. What can I do to make her a bit confident please?
N.B: She's crossed breed between a Caucasian and local.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Stevengerd(m): 2:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
The 2nd Dog Is The Same Special As My Uncle's Dog. Hey! The Dog Dey Chop Lyk Mad, One Derica Of Rice Na Just Use Hold Stomach For The Dog. The Werey No Dey Bark, Go Just They Luk Lyk Person Wey Dem Jazz....
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
gallivant:
Dogs are over rated and needy.Cats on the other hand are an example of sophistication minus civilization.

Cats don't even care if you come home or not. They are soooooooooooo Independent.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
summerflame:
What are u feeling like?

Those dogs are huge.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by piphunter(m): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bros boston Terrier is far from lazy bro
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stevengerd:
The 2nd Dog Is The Same Special As My Uncle's Dog. Hey! The Dog Dey Chop Lyk Mad, One Derica Of Rice Na Just Use Hold Stomach For The Dog. The Werey No Dey Bark, Go Just They Luk Lyk Person Wey Dem Jazz....
I used to have one Caucasian Shepherd like that too. She can eat for Africa but to Bark, Mbanu. She will be looking at strangers like this.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
k199192:
generalbush the bad guy... You dey train dog to chop am... God catch you... See the dead dog at the top of the photo you posted... And you even use aboki knife take kill am... Bros you are wicked....
That Dead animal looks like a pig. Look at the tail well. I doubt if it is a Dog.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ralphlauren:
Bull mastiff and American bull dog should not be on that list at all.

Those two breeds aren't lazy.
Actually Bull mastiff is. Lazy, quiet and they rarely bark. Maybe the cross breeds are mean o but pure breeds are always quiet especially French Bull Mastiff.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

No Nigerian in Nigeria should own a pet. They are not qualified to do so. They treat their children like an afterthought and each other like animals. How the hell can they be trusted with 'an' dog?

with an dog ko.... with a antelope ni

but i hail you sha!!!!
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Danimighty7(m): 2:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
GogetterMD:
6. Ekuke (Basenji)
These ones are so highly independent. They can walk themselves and find their way back home, and will eat anything. Travel for one year sef, they can take care of themselves. If you are lucky enough to train dem well sef, you can be sending dem on errand.. ..e. g.. Psst! Psst! Bingo, comman epp me buy matches from mama Nkechi shop
True Legend
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by engrkaz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:
I love my dog!!
ain't that a pig in the background?
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I love cats. Can't wait to own one.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Bollinger(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
nunamyeong:

with an dog ko.... with a antelope ni

but i hail you sha!!!!

Answer the question. Or are you saying you don't know a typo when you see one? How can an animal be trusted with a dog?
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
gallivant:
Dogs are over rated and needy.Cats on the other hand are an example of sophistication minus civilization.

Funny gif. ... That cat is naughty.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by bomsilaga(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
GogetterMD:
6. Ekuke (Basenji)
These ones are so highly independent. They can walk themselves and find their way back home, and will eat anything. Travel for one year sef, they can take care of themselves. If you are lucky enough to train dem well sef, you can be sending dem on errand.. ..e. g.. Psst! Psst! Bingo, comman epp me buy matches from mama Nkechi shop
My Murphy then would leave the house and come back like 3days later forming anger. Don't even know how he got missing.
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by summerflame(m): 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Llanthony401:

Those dogs are huge.
. That's one of my dogs
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Destined2win: 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
GogetterMD:
6. Ekuke (Basenji)
grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by iykn(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
summerflame:
. That's one of my dogs
lol..
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by vivianbelema(f): 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ekuke dog hahaha
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by summerflame(m): 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
iykn:

lol..
u can add me on whatsapp for more pictures and video.. It ain't loading here, think the file is too large or something .. 09073493007..check all my post on nairaland, I breed and sell dogs
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by teeshawt(m): 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
GogetterMD:
6. Ekuke (Basenji)

boss, u made my day..... been laughing hard since.... people con dey wonder wetin do me.....

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by akigbemaru: 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
beardlessdude:
Let's face it, many people want a dog but are afraid that their busy lifestyle won't allow them take care of one. Not everyone is lucky to be like Lalasticlala who relaxes in the comfort of his home, pushing threads to FP and still taking care of a pet. Na joke o cheesy

A dog is not a small work, in addition to the basic; water, food and shelter, a dog needs attention, affection, grooming.

So for those who insist on dog companionship but have no intention of walking a dog every morning or grooming its hair weekly, I present to you these low maintenance dogs. (Ignore the "lazy" in the title and read on)

NB: I am not advicing you to neglect your dogs, my point here is PLEASE DON'T GET A HIGH ENERGY DOG like a Border collie if you're the busy type who is always away or a HIGH MAINTENANCE DOG like a Shih Tzu if you barely have time to brush your own hair!!!

Let's get started.

1. Pug : Well, all the pug knows how to do is Eat, sleep and fart. You must be ready to feed it well. It's a low energy dog, short walk daily is enough for the pug. The pug can also sleep hours a day and not even notice when you're away. But it is a loving dog.

2. BullMastiff: These dogs might be a little on the lazy side but are loyal and brave. They are large dogs, bullmastiffs are not active.

3. American Bulldog: Stubborn yet sensitive, the bulldog is equally majestic and comedic. very good with children and strangers
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bollinger:

Answer the question. Or are you saying you don't know a typo when you see one? How can an animal be trusted with a dog?

na wa for you ooooo....
shey the o.p throw down any question
wey i must answer ni...

all this wey u type na guilty conscience
they do u...
if na typo error as u talk oooo... e no go tey
b4 u modify am... ok
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by generalbush(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
engrkaz:
ain't that a pig in the background?

Yes... It is a pig na.. I went to buy the meat for it cheesy
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by generalbush(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

That Dead animal looks like a pig. Look at the tail well. I doubt if it is a Dog.

wink wink.. #Sharp
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by generalbush(m): 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Yes. I love that your dog too...
Because the more I stare at it the more I see in it is 404.

undecided undecided angry
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Bollinger(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
nunamyeong:

na wa for you ooooo....
shey the o.p throw down any question
wey i must answer ni...

all this wey u type na guilty conscience
they do u...
if na typo error as u talk oooo... e no go tey
b4 u modify am... ok

Go through all my post and tell me if i sound like a person who does not know the difference between "an" and "a". If anything you are one that sounds like a neanderthal. And yes i modified it. That is what you do when you have a typo. You correct it when it is noticed or are you too daft to understand that? The question still remains though can an animals take care of animals?
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Stevengerd(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Amusaopeyemi:

I used to have one Caucasian Shepherd like that too. She can eat for Africa but to Bark, Mbanu. She will be looking at strangers like this.
Naso Dis Wan Be Too!
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by Emeskhalifa(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I prefer normal dog jor
ogar are those ones abnormal dogs??
Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by swankylay(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
generalbush:
I love my dog!!

My dog loves me

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Lazy Dogs Perfect For Busy Owners. by madgoat(m): 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
ademoladeji:
I love mine.... GERMAN SHEPHERD!!!

The meat from this your dog will be soft and tasty if well spiced and roasted on medium to low heat with chilled palm wine to wash it down smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Checkout This Monkey That Understands Nigerian Language(video) / I Want To Have A Snake As A Pet / Bullet My Nice Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.