Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand (1544 Views)

Kemen, Marvis And Bassey Celebrate With Bisola After Winning AMVCA Award / BBNaija 2018: Efe, Tboss, Marvis, Bisola & Other Ex-2017 Contestants Pictured / BBNaija: Ice Prince Supports Efe, Wants To Be Friends With Marvis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by cuulgeek(m): 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
Marvis, Ex Big Brother Nigeria housemate and PH Princess, has launched a clothing brand called NahSo.com and has announced this to her fans just recently in the Instagram post above.

I was really impressed because she has used her new found fame to act fast and start a business, something that real winners are known for doing.

She was my favorite housemate because of her slightly introverted nature in the Big Brother house. I kind of respected her for that and this new move has made me respect her even more.

On checking the website, I was able to note that the products were reasonably priced. I would hope that she will add other payment options at the moment because a PayPal only method will definitely reduce sales especially from the Nigerian Market.

Read full post at ---> https://www.cuulgeek.com.ng/marvis-lauches-nahso-com-brand/

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by siie: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by Nutase: 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
cool
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by Yuneehk(f): 5:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
See those gbegborun people commenting. Person even write "what did efe said" grin
She was my favourite too. I wish her well biko

1 Like

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by abtallest24(m): 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
nawa ooo how dis one take increase my allawee
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Marvis is way better than that Igbo jail bird from the land of the fading sun called Nnamdi kanu.

Flat heads are bunch of stupid people!

1 Like

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by GloriaNinja(f): 6:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
AND GIFTY IS BUSY TAKING NAKED BATHROOM SELFIES.

2 Likes

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by angelTI(f): 6:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice one Marvis
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by Tazdroid(m): 6:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nice, business is good. Those commentators are wack especially that user mokg7590. His/her brain needs drycleaning undecided
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by wahles(m): 6:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Pls gist me, wat did efe said cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by ellahzy(f): 6:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Those people commenting are savage grin
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by somadinho10: 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
I am more interested with the fight between efe and marvis grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by RiversWatchDog(m): 9:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
ok
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by RiversWatchDog(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm going to write an article about Nahso.com Brand on TheArticleNG, I hope it will be intriguing

1 Like

Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by TheArticleNG(m): 9:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ok
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Marvis is way better than that Igbo jail bird from the land of the fading sun called Nnamdi kanu.

shai so much hatred in you.
It is bad for your health
Re: Marvis Lauches Nahso.com Brand by Nbote(m): 11:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Ur obsession with "Igbos" is becoming dementia and paranoia.. Ur comments are becoming somewhat boring. U don't have to create proxy accounts jus to show how mad u are...

(1) (Reply)

Who Fine Pass? Mercy Aigbe And Daughter Pretty In New Photo / Little Comedienne Emmanuella Hangs Out With Olamide "Badoo" / Chika Ike Showing Her Juicy Boobs As She Set For A Date With Her Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.