Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,191 members, 7,815,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React (65901 Views)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Emeka Ike: "Suzanne Emma, My Wife Was Beaten Black & Blue By One Wife Snatcher" / Court Dissolves Emeka Ike’s Marriage To Suzanne Emma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Opakan2: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
is the wife igbo? If yes then it's not strange

Stop making money and see your life slide into depression.. they will so rubbish you ehh

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by baddosky1: 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:
angry d worst thing dt can happen to a Man is for ur wife to be the provider of ur household.
Ask tee billz grin angry grin

Emeka ike is 100% correct

If u want to kw d real colour of ur wife go broke

You just said it all!

8 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by czarr(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there
see as you just cast the guy now, grin na Wetin my childhood friend Emeka dey talk be this,like say I saBi you Now all respect for that ur guy done fall tongue

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by morbeta(m): 6:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
poshestmina:
Dude is obviously very pained ...the ex wife really tried staying married to a wife beating,childish goat like this .Tufiakwa!

Are you an eye witness, nose diver or whistleblower.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by tinobrace(m): 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
not 100% true,cause have been with an unemployed guy for two years ,and we were still good...so get that off..we still have FOOD women out there

Yeah. Not 100% true.

It's 95% likely to happen and 5% not likely.

Women are just something else.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by peacettw: 6:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
Gosh, this man disgusts me
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by mathy2p2: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
In as much as I will believe u, but u don't have respect for women.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by danot1030: 6:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Emeka is being childish and ungrateful, that could be the reason why the lady turned down every of his entreaties for reconciliation.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by amakadihot87(f): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Since they have divorced the guy should learn to forget the past.focus on the future and train his kids
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Opakan2: 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
tinobrace:

Yeah. Not 100% true.

Even the ones that are employed don't have rest of mind talkless of unemployed.

Imagine married woman with kids saying she doesn't know what she wants, still doing kurukere with small boys upandan
They are never contented with what they have and it's bad

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Vivipop(f): 6:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.

7 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by paddyofboss(m): 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:
am sure u were not giving him knacking so dont say u have been with him except u did d needful...that way we can commend ur effort

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Kuzee23: 6:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
He is not pained.. Its just the truth.. but not all wives oh.. They say you don't know a woman until you have married her... Oja okunkun ni marriage now

6 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Desric(m): 6:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
divinelove:
>sad d worst thing dt can happen to a Man is for ur wife to be the provider of ur household.
Ask tee billz grin >sad grin

Emeka ike is 100% correct

If u want to kw d real colour of ur wife go broke
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by LordIsaac(m): 6:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
It will amaze you that the women complaining of "slavery" by men are having househelps...some even four!

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by poshestmina(f): 7:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
morbeta:

Are you an eye witness, nose diver or whistleblower.
I noticed you!
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided
my dear d man hs done notin. he gave his opinion and asked anyone to share if d person likes... how does dat make him blab like an idiot? how does dat insult his wife? dat's his poll. Pls let's choose our words carefully. u look insultive. if u lyk insult me.

5 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
czarr:
see as you just cast the guy now, grin na Wetin my childhood friend Emeka dey talk be this,like say I saBi you Now all respect for that ur guy done fall tongue

that's your business bros
if a man is unemployed
dies that mean he will never be employed?

I'm sure you might not be working too

does that mean your girlfriend doesn't respect you..funny how some of you think tho
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
tinobrace:

Yeah. Not 100% true.
men are even worst
are we together

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Desric(m): 7:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
Vivipop:
Women be wise! gone are the days when you are called "Oriakudiya", "Obianuju". Nobody wants a liability nowadays, be your own boss and work hard for yourself. If you are going to be a housewife, make sure you do it right, get paid every month by your hubby and do the job of a full housewife very well. No time for petty insults.
Look who is talking here, how old are you now and how much are you worth?

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by beautiful232(f): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
paddyofboss:

am sure u were not giving him knacking so dont say u have been with him except u did d needful...that way we can commend ur effort

bros
I'm not here to say what will sweet your ear
believe it or leave it...bye

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by NewJaja(m): 7:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
LordIsaac:
It will amaze you that the women complaining of "slavery" by men are having househelps...some even four!
most women always play d victim card. dey attribute most of der misfortunes to men while men disrespect ladies. i dnt understand d hatred. I pray both genders will appreciate themselves smeday

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Kingsleytobe(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
let he or she who is without sin be the first to cast a shade on him cool
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Awoo88: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
chicagoPD:
Father God, don't let my wife ask me where l was when my mates were making money
My brother there is nothing as emasculating as that question. Some women will help you out in month and will not let you forget

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by sirpharrell(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=poshestmina post=55815486]Dude is obviously very pained ...the ex wife really tried staying married to a wife beating,childish goat like this .Tufiakwa![/quote
A man can not win in the court of public opinion these days when the marriage fails because the woman will always claim domestic violence. Even the real sufferers of domestic violence are still in their marriages.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
ellahzy:
How can a full grown man be blabbing like an idiot.
Insulting his wife everyday only makes him more stupid. undecided

but tonto dike is not stupid abi....

lalasticlala abeg no vex say i call

madam name ooo

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
nairalandfreak:
As long as I don't support people washing their linen in public, Emeka has said the fact our women need to learn to be supportive without making noise about it

Exactly my take! Women r supposed to b supportive of dia husbands.
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by czarr(m): 7:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
beautiful232:

that's your business bros
if a man is unemployed
dies that mean he will never be employed?

I'm sure you might not be working too

does that mean your girlfriend doesn't respect you..funny how some of you think tho
shift one side abeg....you can only speak for urself auntie
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by newmusic: 7:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
In as much as I don't support his online ranting, it's clear that Emeka is pained.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by paskyboy: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
drake2000x:
These Igbo women to dey fine wella wella. You would think they are African Americans, and dey will give you children that looks mixed/half-caste! A testament that Igbos are alien to Africa...they migrated from the Jewish to Africa.

Afonja...stay on your own and stop attaching to Igbos by force to improve your appearance.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Emeka Ike Shades His Ex-wife, Suzanne Emma. Fans React by JuanJO(m): 7:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
man wey woman dey feed, that one na man

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Emzy, Ned Nwoko Son & Regina Daniels Stepson, Dissociates Self From Dad’s Wealth / Fan To Antia Joseph: "This Your Leg Heavy Pass Trailer" / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.