Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,681 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo (983 Views)

Israel Adesanya: I Have A Tattoo Of Nigeria With A Lion Inside It On My Chest / Cup Final: Chelsea Keeper Refuses To Come Off, Coach Maurizio Sarri Angry(Photos / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by centvin008(m): 6:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
Athletes love their ink – but not Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo, who is adamant he will never get a tattoo.

His reason may surprise you.

Regarded by many as an arrogant pretty boy, Ronaldo has made substantial donations to help children with debilitating diseases.

That's right, he passes on the permanent ink so he can continue to donate blood.

In many countries around the world, tattoos can impact a person's eligibility to give blood due to risks of cross-contamination and hepatitis.

"I don't have tattoos because I donate blood very often," Ronaldo told the Diretta News.
In 2015, Ronaldo was named the world's most charitable sportsperson, and he's showing no signs of slowing down.

In June, he donated his €600,000 Champions League win bonus to good causes.

One month later after winning the Euro Cup with Portugal, he donated his £275,000 Euro bonus to a Kids Cancer foundation.

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/good-news/1721/The-Reason-Cristiano-Ronaldo-Refuses-To-Get-A-Tattoo-Might-Surprise-You#rM42ZEKiKpFtYIPP.99
Lalasticlala

Re: The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by Masculity(m): 7:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
No wonder I just like this guy. #HalaMadrid

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by steve6: 7:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
Masculity:
No wonder I just like this guy. #HalaMadrid

Respect !

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by EKITI001: 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Wow.. So kind
Re: The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by Iretii(f): 7:59am On Apr 23, 2017
Hmm No Wonder I Love This Guy.Decent And Kind.Keep It Up,it Makes U Unique Among Ur Peers
Re: The Reason Cristiano Ronaldo Refuses To Get A Tattoo by cassidy1996(m): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
C baba

(1) (Reply)

Transfer News LATEST: Follow The Latest News And Gossip From The Premier League / Manchester United Have Shown They No Longer Need Zlatan Ibrahimovic The Player / Gbese!! Conte Reveals Injury Nightmare - Fabregas Only Midfield Fit For Watford

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.