Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira (5607 Views)

Femi Otedola, Do You Go To Work? Instagram Follower Asks Billionaire Businessman / 10 Acres Of Land For N20million. / Samuel Robinson: 18-Year-Old Gets N200Million Funding For Agricultural Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by seethemhaters: 8:28am On May 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Oh well, Samuel Robinson, I admire your courage to be honest.

I think you have all it takes to convince potential investors. Only thing is you could have made your desire known without necessarily stating the seemingly unachievable ROI. That's the issue I have with your post. To you it might be achievable, but to a real investor, it would be doubted and probably seen as one of those wishful thoughts of the average Nigerian youth. The average Nigerian youth believes he can make N30bn by merely being a good Samaritan to a rich man.

I will be more than willing to sign the NDA (I do this a lot with clients), as an observer/analyst/critic, not an investor. I'm sure you'd appreciate my input, especially on your financial plan (revenue projection).

You no answer No run away o! Come back here now now
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by Acidosis(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2017
seethemhaters:

samr098:

How can I contact you? smiley
seethemhaters:

Just send a PM
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by seethemhaters: 2:59pm On May 02, 2017
Acidosis:

Just send a PM

Do I look like Samuel Robinson to you?... I said, why did you change your mouth?? I'm not interested in contacting you... Contact you for wetin abeg? It's not people like you they will contact. Come and defend what you wrote before. Shebi you were arguing with other people, so why did you change mouth?
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by seethemhaters: 3:01pm On May 02, 2017
samr098:

Hi Samuel, please no contact this guy O! He maybe just wants to steal your plan. There are many so better out there. Leave this one to die in his pathetic state of brain.
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by Acidosis(m): 3:05pm On May 02, 2017
seethemhaters:

Hi Samuel, please no contact this guy O! He maybe just wants to steal your plan. There are many so better out there. Leave this one to die in his pathetic state of brain.

Let me know when you're 18, I have a birthday package for you.
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by seethemhaters: 4:27pm On May 02, 2017
Acidosis:
He is just a dum.b chest beater, an enthusiastic time waster and a pathetic attention seeker.

If he can turn N20m to N1b in 2 years, he should first turn his N20,000 to N2 million in 6 months.

Who is the baby between me and you since you were dumb skull enough to post this tin. Mtchewww. Loser
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by einsteine(m): 4:56pm On May 02, 2017
seethemhaters:

What I heard is that Fidelity was asking him to go and take a loan... They weren't actually interested in funding his plan.

I'm sure he has a business plan.. .thiS boy will be tweeting at 3am about how he is still awake working on his plan. I don't think he would have just tweeted this without having a plan... Lol it's like you haven't heard of Samuel Robinson, he does not do anything unprepared Or halfheartedly.... Do research and see smiley

You sure you are not the teenager in question?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by seethemhaters: 6:16pm On May 02, 2017
einsteine:

You sure you are not the teenager in question?

Why do people keep asking me tis. Go to his tweet, everything is there. Ha!

No I am not him(i wish I was TBH) . Thanks
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by goldedprince: 11:13am On May 07, 2017
i trust naija. expect instagram to be spammed with similar post soon
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by Sammyramires(m): 12:11pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Acidosis post=56136920]

Let me know when you're 18, I have a birthday package for you.

And the guy has achieved part of his dream while you were busy discouraging him and trying so hard to bully him to succumb and watch his dream dies.

You @acidosis had the opportunity of becoming so close to him while he was unknown but because of your myopic sense you threw the opportunity away.... Never too late for you to learn though!!
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by ManTiger(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2017
[quote author=Sammyramires post=56289735][/quote]

I respect Acidosis for being blunt, his likes are the reason to achieve whatever plan you've gotten, his likes should be like a burning fire to achieve your goal.

I simply don't like it if I have a goal and no one is their to criticise me.

Acidosis criticised him constructively based on the knowledge of what he had on him but the boy was never fettered.

Respect to the young chap!
Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by Acidosis(m): 1:33pm On May 07, 2017
ManTiger:

I respect Acidosis for being blunt, his likes are the reason to achieve whatever plan you've gotten, his likes should be like a burning fire to achieve your goal.

I simply don't like it if I have a goal and no one is their to criticise me.

Acidosis criticised him constructively based on the knowledge of what he had on him but the boy was never fettered.

Respect to the young chap!

I'm really glad to see him set a good path for himself.

You saw how the investor increased the funding from N20m as he initially requested to N200m..?

Of course, an ROI of N1b is practically achievable with a N200m loan.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Robinson: Teenager Asks For N20million Naira by lightblazingnow(m): 6:58pm On May 07, 2017

Sam contact us let us talk.

Love you

(1) (2) (Reply)

$5,000 Worth Of Itunes Gift Cards � � Needed / Nigeria’s Manufacturing Sector Sustains Growth For Sixth Consecutive Month / Easy Way To Register A Business Name In Cac(corporate Affairs Commission)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.