Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Dagrin Or Olamide, Which Among Them Is Better??? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dagrin Or Olamide, Which Among Them Is Better??? (1168 Views)

Between Wizkid, Burna Boy And Olamide, Which Of These Artistes Do You Listen To / Who Is Better Wizkid Or Olamide? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dagrin Or Olamide, Which Among Them Is Better??? by Skidoolina(m): 10:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
I Know that for Like Five Years Now, a lot of People Has argued On this same topic, yes!! Me and My friends has done the same thing countless time!
wink wink

But wait, does it even Worth it! When Dagrin ;( was alive, nobody Knew Olamide then, so why Arguing On two People who never met themselves as Olamide recently Claim. :| :>

Okay, if you really want to Know who Is Better In term of Rapping between them, i will tell you!

Just follow My instruction and You will Know who is better! :x 8-)

Firstly, Buy Olamide Album, it Must Be Rapsodi or YBNL, Listen to either Of them, take Note of How Olamide flow, His Punchlines, The Maturity Of His Songs, the Sense and the Message! :*

Then Buy or download DAGRIN'S album, Specifically C.E.O, do the Same thing! :*

I bet you, you will Know the Best among them!

Okay do you Wanna Hear My thoughts!
I think Olamide is Better! :@ ?
Wait and Hear my Explanation before you started throwing chairs at Me!
My reasons are These, i've Listened to Dagrin's Song Countless Time but No Matter how hard I tried, i dont Like them!

Another reason is that, to be Consider a great Rapper You Must be able to sing, i mean Combine Rapping to Singing in a Melodious way that will get to your Fans which Olamide always Did! Not some Hardcore Rap all the Time which Dagrin is Notable for!
Note: Singing Hardcore rap all the time Bore your Fans immensively!!! :p

And to those of you saying If Dagrin was alive, Olamide wont have gotten the Stardom He is Enjoying right Now! :/
You Make Me laugh with your Ignorance! If Music is about that, then So Many Artiste wont be In the Industry Now!

You can start throwing Chairs at Me!!! cheesy

Front Page Will be appreciated!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Music: Jeezy Omoilleh _feeling Good (prod. By Macdaven) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Akwaboah – Hye Me Bo / Whobornu - ELEDUMARE [music]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.