Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,806 members, 7,817,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Who Know About This Company Please Dey Call Me For Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Know About This Company Please Dey Call Me For Interview (1352 Views)

Pure Gold Logistics Synergy Ltd Invite, Please Who Know This Company Well!!!!!! / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Know About This Company Please Dey Call Me For Interview by mattyboy007(m): 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
Spytech Security and Guards Ltd is a private category A licensed security company.

Job title: Security Operative(s)

Locations: Abuja, Kaduna, Benue, Taraba, Zamfara, Niger and Adamawa

Job Roles and Responsibilities
 Protection of lives, properties and information against unidentified risks
 Keep good relations with the Client and the general public: Professional Appearance, good attitude and conduct, integrity and discipline
 Access control; be responsible for movements (people or vehicles) into the premise, out of the premises and within the premises.
 Respond to emergencies
 Finding and reporting safety hazards
 Preparation of Daily, weekly and monthly security reports and proper documentation of these reports

Qualifications
 Minimum: SSCE
 Height Minimum: 1.7m for male and 1.6m for female
 Security working experience would be an added advantage
 Good communication skills; both oral and written
 Police, military or paramilitary experience would be an added advantage
 Age: 26-40

Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV's to spytechrecruitment@gmail.com

Note
The subject of your mail should contain your name and location. E.g "Äbdul Kabir/Abuja"
Shortlisted candidates would be contacted for interview. Candidates who make it through the interview would be invited for training
Re: Who Know About This Company Please Dey Call Me For Interview by ukandi1(m): 9:29am On Apr 23, 2017
They are just like other industrial security establishments. The likes of ASCO, HALOGEN, KINGSGUARD e.t.c. they are not state security and as such cannot carry firearms.
Salary is small depending on ur position anyway.
Entry level would always be as OPERATIVE.
U control crowds, open and close gates, take stock of goods coming and leaving your beat e.t.c.

Any day u see armed robber, run for ur life. U can be hired today and fired tomorrow.
Gud luck

1 Like

Re: Who Know About This Company Please Dey Call Me For Interview by mattyboy007(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2017
ukandi1:
They are just like other industrial security establishments. The likes of ASCO, HALOGEN, KINGSGUARD e.t.c. they are not state security and as such cannot carry firearms.
Salary is small depending on ur position anyway.
Entry level would always be as OPERATIVE.
U control crowds, open and close gates, take stock of goods coming and leaving your beat e.t.c.

Any day u see armed robber, run for ur life. U can be hired today and fired tomorrow.
Gud luck
Tanx bro

(1) (Reply)

Congratz.com: Marketing Officer Urgently Needed In Lagos / N-power Tax: Only 7,500 Candidates Will Be Selected / Federal Civil Service Commission Of Nigeria (FCSC) Massive Nationwide Recruitmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.