Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,463 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Writers Needed With Good Pay. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Writers Needed With Good Pay. (685 Views)

Anybody With Good Knowledge Of Norwegian Or Polish Here? / Urgent Help Needed With Publishers And How They Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Writers Needed With Good Pay. by Adieza(m): 11:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Can you rewrite news articles and make them 100% unique from the parent research material ? I need writers that can rewrite SEVEN news articles
daily. Each is between 300-350 words daily. I pay 150Naira per article. For the six, it translates to 900 Naira daily and 27,000 Naira monthly though i pay weekly( assuming you rewrite six news articles daily for a month). Its an excellent chance for addition income to get things moving. If you're interested, kindly reply. I will like to conduct a test, i need you to rewrite one news article in different genre, or three news articles in one genre to examine your overrall ability and ascertain your ability to get the job done. If you're to write the sample, kindly revert ASAP
Kind Regards

Cc:Lalasticlala,Mynd44 and Seun

1 Like

Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
CC: Skarlett
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by FriendNG: 11:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Am interested.
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by Adieza(m): 11:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:
Am interested.

I will like to conduct a test, i need you to rewrite one news article in different genre, or three news articles in one genre to examine your overrall ability and ascertain your
ability to get the job done. If you're to write the
sample, kindly revert ASAP to my mail. greatestanebira@gmail.com
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by FriendNG: 11:53pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adieza:

I will like to conduct a test, i need you to rewrite one news article in different genre, or three news articles in one genre to examine your overrall ability and ascertain your
ability to get the job done. If you're to write the
sample, kindly revert ASAP to my mail. greatestanebira@gmail.com

I have since replied your e-mail. Waiting 4 you.
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by Adieza(m): 11:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
FriendNG:

I have since replied your e-mail. Waiting 4 you.
Kindly Fulfil the required things for the Test now. Application Closes By 12pm tomorrow sir. because successful applicant is expected to resume by Monday
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by FriendNG: 11:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Adieza:

Kindly Fulfil the required things for the Test now. Application Closes By 12pm tomorrow sir. because successful applicant is expected to resume by Monday

Reply my email.
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by oblak00(m): 12:00am On Apr 23, 2017
Oomeje38@gmail.com. We can talk better here before the deadline. I'm a good writer though.
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by Adieza(m): 12:06am On Apr 23, 2017
oblak00:
Oomeje38@gmail.com. We can talk better here before the deadline. I'm a good writer though.
We have since contacted you sir
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by FriendNG: 1:57am On Apr 23, 2017
Adieza:
Can you rewrite news articles and make them 100% unique from the parent research material ? I need writers that can rewrite SEVEN news articles
daily. Each is between 300-350 words daily. I pay 150Naira per article. For the six, it translates to 900 Naira daily and 27,000 Naira monthly though i pay weekly( assuming you rewrite six news articles daily for a month). Its an excellent chance for addition income to get things moving. If you're interested, kindly reply. I will like to conduct a test, i need you to rewrite one news article in different genre, or three news articles in one genre to examine your overrall ability and ascertain your ability to get the job done. If you're to write the sample, kindly revert ASAP
Kind Regards

Submittted.
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by beordo(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2017
Great!
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by binsanni(m): 7:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adieza:
Kind Regards

bro am intrested pls
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
CC: Skarl ett

Just seeing this now, thanks for the mention
Re: Writers Needed With Good Pay. by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
skarlett:

Just seeing this now, thanks for the mention

You're welcome

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The Blackmail Series / . / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.