Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,822 members, 7,824,418 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) (33983 Views)

Harmless Owl Killed In Agbaro, Delta This Morning. See Pictures / Massive Owl Killed In My House This Morning (pics) / See The Owl They Killed At Ikotun Market This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by symbianDON(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
prof. snape comes to town

1 Like

Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by patonyx1: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Free the Bird, abeg.. cry
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Olufemi66(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Akshow:
Dear Nigerians, there's nothing evil about an owl. It's an exotic bird, though nocturnal, but certainly not evil and a bearer of bad omen as many superstition beliefs in Nigeria makes us believe. Say no to ignorance. Thanks
No mind dem, na dem sabi. The Owl jejely migrate come Naija and we don claim already.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by heinrichy(m): 3:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
smith666999:
Nigerians will never leave this beautiful creatures alone

Owl no beautiful abeg
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by MagnaB: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Its not that the birds are evil. Evil people just use innocent birds to perpetuate their evil schemes by manipulating them.

There is nothing wrong with an innocent owl. I understand we live in a cruel world which is many times amplified here in Africa but we cannot because of that kill all the wonderful creatures God blessed with.

May we change our attitude to our planet and its creatures.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by sexycecilia: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
sexycecilia:
Barn owls are medium to large owls with large heads and characteristic heart-shaped faces. They have long strong legs with powerful talons. There are 16 species worldwide and 1 species which occurs in Nigeria (Barn owl, Tyto alba)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ynrr_xDmfQk

The Owl was seriously injured and couldn't fly. We tried to see if we could help.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Iamwrath: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Somebody's mummy grin grin grin grin
fhelihx:
watch as dem superstitious pple will evade this post..

OP, I hope you guys didn't try anything funny with that creature as it is now an endangered species
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by fhelihx(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamwrath:
Somebody's mummy grin grin grin grin
lols
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by Rhea(f): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bros, no just begin announce ya obituary this early. Na Oba Bini owl you go catch? Kukuma carry that owl go give Omo n'oba n'edo n'uku akpolokpolo. Na him pet you wan take cook jollof rice? U no dey fear? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by duwell(m): 9:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
I killed one in my compound one evening around 7.30... Wen I showed it to my landlord who were seated outside,,,, they rained courses on the creature calling it witch ( as if it's human they are talking to ) and immediately burned it..
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by solidman59(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nebuzaradan:
poor bird angry

leave the damn bird alone

they'll tag it winch

useless uncultured illiterate vagabonds

Wow dude chill na. Your papa abi your relation na owl
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by chccho(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2017
This bird and vulture I don't know which one ugly pass.
It has the face of a human being and the most irritating thing about this bird is that it can turn it's neck 180degrees without moving its body.

I can't even stand the sight of this ugly night bird
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by redsun(m): 1:16am On Apr 24, 2017
duwell:
I killed one in my compound one evening around 7.30... Wen I showed it to my landlord who were seated outside,,,, they rained courses on the creature calling it witch ( as if it's human they are talking to ) and immediately burned it..

Did you kill it because you wanted to eat it or because you reason like your landlord too? Why did you killed it in the firat place?

You seems to be blaming your landlord for being dumb for cursing and burning the dead bird and in some way excluding yourselet from the shameful display of self destructive ignorance.
Re: Owl Caught In Nigeria (Video, Photos) by chccho(m): 5:40am On Apr 24, 2017
redsun:

Did you kill it because you wanted to eat it or because you reason like your landlord too? Why did you killed it in the firat place?

You seems to be blaming your landlord for being dumb for cursing and burning the dead bird and in some way excluding yourselet from the shameful display of self destructive ignorance.
Bros abeg small small with this your Grammar before u sef "killed" person with this your grammar.. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BANGING!! Full Post: Mtn Free Mb Cheat: Get Up To 300MB (tested 'n Trusted) / Local Divers Kill Huge Python In Lagos (Photos) / I Just Killed Green Snake In My Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.