Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,823 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Honey In The Morning - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Honey In The Morning (254 Views)

Reasons Why You Need Pure Original Honey In Your Home(s)..it Is Very Beneficial / For Sale Land Measuring 550sqm at Milk & Honey Estate Lugbe, Abuja 09058818181 / Lagos Collapsed School Building, The Morning After (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honey In The Morning by thevideopilot(m): 5:10am On Apr 23, 2017
*Champions' Breakfast*

A pestilence was heading to a town to cause havoc. On its way, it met a wiseman from the town and the following discussions came up:

*Wiseman:* Hey pestilence! where are you heading to?

*Pestilence:* I am going to the city to cause havoc.

*Wiseman:* How many people will you be killing?

*Pestilence:* I will be killing 200,000 people.

After several hours and the pestilence was returning, the wiseman ran after the pestilence and challenged it.

*Wiseman:* You are a liar pestilence.

*Pestilence:* What have I done?

*Wiseman:* You said you will be killing 200,000 people but 700,000 people died.

*Pestilence:* I only killed 200,000, fear killed the extra 500,000 people not me.

*Many of us have great talents and gifts that we can use to achieve success but we are afraid of failure. Fear continue to kill people everyday and many others are left incapacitated by fear. Fear is our major enemy that we must conquer.*

*To achieve success and live the life you want, you must put you fear in control. You must kill fear or else fear will kill you. Tame it or else it will tame your potential and limit you. You can become anything you want, just by putting your fear in control and face life with courage. I Want To Be Part Of Your Success Story.*

Good Morning!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3-bedroom Flat For Sale At Moniya,ibadan / Direct Briefs For Sale / You Like??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.