Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:51 PM

NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors (8825 Views)

EFCC: DSS Shifts Probe To CCB / On The Roles Of Chief Of Staff And SGF / President Buhari Suspends SGF Babachir Lawal And DG NIA Ayodele Oke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Elbowroom: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
Everything is fishy especially the Ikoyi incidence.

Osinbajo is heavily politicised and does not possess the level of integrity to handle this task'

Don't worry na

They will come and hold the meeting in your Hut

Bush boy
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by michaelbiz: 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
This is unfortunate. You want the country to see fairness...is this "behind closed doors" fair to those who stole money and were charged to court? angry

2 Likes

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Elbowroom: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Celcius:
This administration and secret trial/investigation.
Dasuki, Nnamdi Kanu.
Leave it in the open na.
So its now they know corruption should be fought in a clandestine way?

Government can do what they want.. .. There's a big difference between secret trials and closed or open trial

Use your brain if you have any
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by eph12(m): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2017
The more reason why I believe there are some people in this administration involved. Because if it was to embarrass previous administration they wouldn't make it secret.

3 Likes

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Goddex: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
bilulu:
but every other investigations are done at d media..... different strokes for different folks. Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by tonio2wo: 12:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Make una continu

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by greatermax77(m): 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Before, will it be under the mango tree?
So this is news?
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by dangwarmai(m): 12:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
It's just an administrative panel and not a court, so it can decide to sit behind closed doors.

But what I don't understand is the confusion in this government. Is anybody in charge at all?

Is this not the same SGF that the presidency cleared? Is Buhari still mentally alert at all? How did they arrive at giving him a clean bill in the first place.

Another confusion is efcc raiding a sister organisation. Efcc raiding NIA and making a propaganda out of it in he same government.

Same government, presidency says EFCC's Magu is clean, but he's consistently indicted by the DSS.

Nigeria is in more trouble than we think...

The DSS started it, and EFCC revenge on the NIA. Very soon you'll hear NIA against ICPC. this is what we call 'the war within' in which the executive arm is trying to purge itself of the bad eggs. UNFORTUNATELY the executive is purging and at the same time fighting both the legislature and the judiciary.
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by obonujoker(m): 1:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Elbowroom:

Government can do what they want.. .. There's a big difference between secret trials and closed or open trial

Use your brain if you have any

Govt can do what they want??...

So it is justifiable that GEJ approved sums for certain operations??
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by DivneFavour(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
When they are done they should open the door for us to see those that are guilty and send to jail.

Closed door ko open window ni
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Babatundecash(m): 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
hobermener:
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Anti kwarufshion pight, behind closed dooors grin grin grin
Nigeria is a big joke!!!!
And this joke of a veepee should resign from his pastoral position if he has any shame or integrity left!!!
must you come online to show your level of illiteracy,why do you have to haul insult on the VP who has not even invite the accused for questioning? Whether the probe is to be held on a tree or behind Jupiter,what matter most is the outcome.....and the Prof.Yemi,I know is a man of integrity.
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by richkidd: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
By Soni Daniel

The probe of two top Nigerian officials implicated in the N13 billion cash haul from a private Ikoyi apartment and the N200 million grass-cutting contract, are to be conducted behind closed doors.

This confirmation was given by the Office of the Vice President on Saturday. The office said the decision to conduct the probe behind closed doors was to prevent speculation and allow for full disclosure by those concerned. A statement by the Senior Special Assistant on Media to the Vice President, Mr. Olaolu Akande, said the probe panel headed by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, will be fair and firm in the discharge of its duty.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/04/breaking-nia-n13b-sgf-n200-m-probe-held-behind-closed-doors/
some gullible Nairalander will believe this fake news, why should they probe the behind closed door when they've already publicized the decision

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by kingPhidel(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
I can see this government is not ready to fight corruption. Why most it held behind close doors?
I recall the concept of "perfume and insecticides " method of fighting corruption.

If I hear anything like "change begins with you " slogan near me.
I'll not hesitate to counter it..

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by ismart: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
Everything is fishy especially the Ikoyi incidence.

Osinbajo is heavily politicised and does not possess the level of integrity to handle this task'
is he the president? remember his demeanor when baba was away? compare and contrast...

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Goddex: 1:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mubby4luv:
The only reasons why the probe will be behind closed doors are
1. To hide identity of some key government people involved and

2.So as to sweep it under the carpet and cook up a tallying story for cover.

3. So as not to cover the incompetent one

Abi?

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by hobermener: 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Babatundecash:
must you come online to show your level of illiteracy,why do you have to haul insult on the VP who has not even invite the accused for questioning? Whether the probe is to be held on a tree or behind Jupiter,what matter most is the outcome.....and the Prof.Yemi,I know is a man of integrity.
You call the pathological liar man of integrity grin grin cheesy
My literacy use your brain!!! Its there for a reason!!!

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by unclejb2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who is deceiving who?

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by jpupcniga: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
pedrilo:
corrupt EXECUTIVE arm probing itself, yet they drag senate to court for corrupt practice!
why drag saraki n ike to court for forgery offense and probe SGF behind closed door?

So that they will close their eyes on the corruption and link it with the past government.
But there is God o.

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by seniorkachion(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
martinlooter:

I am talking about seeing PMB attending to matters of the State, not attending to religious functions or having a breakfast,

He doesn't care as long as buhari remains president.

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by ephi123(f): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
LastSurvivor11:
The question is what is committee doing on a criminal case that should be handled by DSS and EFCC..

What is the function of the NPF..
Insincerity everywhere..

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by bestman09(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
BREAKING: $43M IKOYI FLAT LOOT: I WARNED NIA BOSS NOT TO COVER ROTIMI AMAECHI. – FEMI FANI-KAYODE

Yes I did. I stand by that. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr Ayodele Oke is a fool. He took the fall (for Amaechi) and when he told me he was going to do it. I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and then mess him up, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode painfully narrated.
He knows the drill, that once he commits himself. That's all.We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.
Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not EFCC or DSS. Ask yourself why EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43 million USD in a flat with no security for two years.
Ask yourself all these questions. When you have the answers come back. When we get to court people like you will know why the Rivers State government, Ekiti state government, myself and others have said the money is Ameachi's. It is just a matter of time. Till then, I wil say no more on this.
If it had been anyone else that owned that money every single person that has a flat in that building would have been in detention by now. Ask yourself why this is not the case. Now they are putting a spin on their cover up and bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. It is shameful but I guess that is what Nigerians deserve. They are so gullible.

– Femi Fani Kayode

2 Likes

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Goddex: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
bestman09:
BREAKING: $43M IKOYI FLAT LOOT: I WARNED NIA BOSS NOT TO COVER ROTIMI AMAECHI. – FEMI FANI-KAYODE

Yes I did. I stand by that. The National Intelligence Agency (NIA), Mr Ayodele Oke is a fool. He took the fall (for Amaechi) and when he told me he was going to do it. I warned him they would use him to cover the former governor of Rivers state, Rotimi Amaechi and then mess him up, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode painfully narrated.
He knows the drill, that once he commits himself. That's all.We are in court soon. Wait and see what will happen. It is so easy for Nigerians to be fooled by their government. I have always known that. But for serious minded and well educated people to he fooled by this sort of cheap propaganda amazes me.
Ask yourself why a panel from the Villa is investigating this matter and not EFCC or DSS. Ask yourself why EFCC has not told you who owns the money. Ask yourself how much sense it makes for a security chief to keep $43 million USD in a flat with no security for two years.
Ask yourself all these questions. When you have the answers come back. When we get to court people like you will know why the Rivers State government, Ekiti state government, myself and others have said the money is Ameachi's. It is just a matter of time. Till then, I wil say no more on this.
If it had been anyone else that owned that money every single person that has a flat in that building would have been in detention by now. Ask yourself why this is not the case. Now they are putting a spin on their cover up and bringing former President Goodluck Jonathan into it. It is shameful but I guess that is what Nigerians deserve. They are so gullible.

– Femi Fani Kayode
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by ReubenE(m): 4:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Chiefpriest1:
It's just an administrative panel and not a court, so it can decide to sit behind closed doors.

But what I don't understand is the confusion in this government. Is anybody in charge at all?

Is this not the same SGF that the presidency cleared? Is Buhari still mentally alert at all? How did they arrive at giving him a clean bill in the first place.

Another confusion is efcc raiding a sister organisation. Efcc raiding NIA and making a propaganda out of it in he same government.

Same government, presidency says EFCC's Magu is clean, but he's consistently indicted by the DSS.

Nigeria is in more trouble than we think...

Exactly. The confusion is breath taking.

Until this confusion is addressed, the citizens will be at the receiving end of this rudderless stance of the Buhari led administration
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Hakeemojolowo: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
we need to build a very strong institution not human being
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by roeb1987(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
9ija, our foolishness and cheating is always behind closed doors! Why can't they be probe as a regular Nigerian? What makes them different from being probe openly? may God deliever us from them

1 Like

Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by NaijaBlend: 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is givernment is both fraudulent and corrupt?
The lack transparency and cannot be trusted!
What a failed givernment and leadership!
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by newslifeop: 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by obonujoker(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2017
Osibanjo is a fake pastor like Ize-iyamu.... grin

BMC... jesusloveyou
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Goddex: 1:42am On Apr 24, 2017
roeb1987:
9ija, our foolishness and cheating is always behind closed doors! Why can't they be probe as a regular Nigerian? What makes them different from being probe openly? may God deliever us from them
Re: NIA And SGF Probe To Be Held Behind Closed Doors by Goddex: 6:15am On Apr 24, 2017
michaelbiz:
This is unfortunate. You want the country to see fairness...is this "behind closed doors" fair to those who stole money and were charged to court? angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

1966: The Murder Of Brigadier Samuel Ademulegun And His Pregnant Wife / Babatunde Gbadamosi Live On Morning Digest With Jimi Disu @ 9am Today / Solution To Fuel Subsidy Wahala - Look At Cbn (by Henry Boyo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.