Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) (39606 Views)

Funke Akindele And Her Husband Are Ex-convicts Until Pronouncement Set Aside / Zlatan Ibile Held Hostage By 'Area Boys' After A Show In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) / Jon James McMurray Dies After Falling From Plane While Filming His Musical Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Day11(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
So, what should we do about it naa?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by dangotesmummy: 11:29am On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:
Hunger everywhere sad :
Causing people to be vagabonds angry
Na money and food dem dey find
sad
by bullying and constituting nuisance for others making a legitimate source of income?stop justifying violence and chaos in the name of hunger
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by dangotesmummy: 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
couragekebs:
its simple... drop small thing n dey would leave u... just as u dey hustle, na dere own hustle b DAT... make we all learn to respect each others hustle... a few bottles of beer don solve evrytin... happy Sunday efry1
really?

So intimidating and harassing others in their professions is another job?

With disgusting mindsets like this agberos can never leave Lagos
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by baylord101(m): 11:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Roger them and continue your work
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by MarieSucre(f): 11:54am On Apr 23, 2017
veinless:
she came to meet them in their hood, so royalty is necessary and am sure after she tip them they will even provide security for her and d crew

Hahaha They will provide her security against who? Themselves se.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Andrewkinggg: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Akshow:
Dear Funke, alias jenifa, u have milked ur jenifa character dry and it has no milk again. We love u and love jenifa but it's high time u bury the character of jenifa and move on to another character. Signed : concerned fan

Sigh sad

Assuming I'm funke here now, kindly advice me on what to do. Having that the character "jenifa " has made me more money and given me more success than any characters I have acted. Even people forget that my real name is Funke..
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by ziga: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
couragekebs:
its simple... drop small thing n dey would leave u... just as u dey hustle, na dere own hustle b DAT... make we all learn to respect each others hustle... a few bottles of beer don solve evrytin... happy Sunday efry1

Educate us please.

Which kain hustle be dat?

Dem dey hustle another person hustle?

In that case, armed robbery sef na hustle na.

Why I dey even waste my time with this post? Enough Nigerians believe say thiefing politicians sef dey hustle.

In Naija everything done turn upside dow.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by passyhansome(m): 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
AFONJAS are lazy by nature

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by blackboy(m): 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Area boys!! The Disgrace and menace of Lagos state. A big shame. All the big projects mega revenue yet these boys rule anywhere they are found. Fash tried to put them in check but found out why they are in existence and a part of Lagos - they are needed to win their elections.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Akshow: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Andrewkinggg:

Sigh sad

Assuming I'm funke here now, kindly advice me on what to do. Having that the character "jenifa " has made me more money and given me more success than any characters I have acted. Even people forget that my real name is Funke..
leave the when the ovation is high. U will still continue getting royalty from the series. Before jenifa, where u not producer of several movies? Think outside the box. The omo ghetto character was top notch. Explore other side. Don't be complacent. As u can see several people liked my comment so they feel same way as I do. I for one don't watch jenifa diary again.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by kingthreat(m): 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Give them something na. Or no be you dey show your new house and cars for social media? You think say area boys no dey social media too?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by GMbuharii: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na dem dem nah,owoda owo mi da ppl...agberos,touts,omonile,area boys,..riff raffs,...trade mark of the waste land cone head ppl grin grin
"owo mi da joor" angry
"ti'nba ti'nba fò'ori è lasan,wa j'iya" grin

Poor jenifa,èjò,è settle awòn bois,nah,kilode?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by 360command: 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
alata boys harassing we alatas.
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
The difference between Afonjas and free awoof, is like the difference between six and half of dozen. ...

Na why dem like landlord work, agberos, park tax collector, etc... Them like anything association, association for everything.. Just to eat where they didn't sow
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by kingPhidel(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
If it were to be the day Chelsea are playing league, you wouldn't have seen anyone in the streets. LMAO....
Well.. Sorry..
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by kingPhidel(m): 1:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
If it were to be the day Chelsea are playing league, you wouldn't have seen anyone in the streets cos their supporters LMAO....
Well.. Sorry..
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Carter4luv(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Funke u can fight men in film, na fight d real fight.lol
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Carter4luv(m): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
legitcash110:
make winning a habit with me. Don't let doubt cost you the opportunity of winning big..

am new in d system, I play it online don't like going to shops, I do I know sure games to play?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by vickylincon(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
XIIX:
Area boys cheesy she behaves like them na , dem no knw dem sister

And they keep getting bread and tomatoes sellers pregnant , creating more area boys cheesy

Life no just easy at all
how did you create that pic
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by jasawa: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Crauxx:
Hunger everywhere sad :
Causing people to be vagabonds angry
Na money and food dem dey find
sad
you must be a lazy fool for glorifying those thugs. Can you imagine a lady own a movie production company she is out there in the sun try to make a living while some lazy fools decided not to do anything but harassing this innocent lady in the name of bad economy and you are commending them. You're a big FOOL
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by spinna: 2:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Blame the police who have entrenched the mafia intimidation/extortion culture in Nigeria
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by XaviDayo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
What is with all these charlatans always talking about they working hard......
Omoni Oboli. ....I work hard

Funked Akindele. ...I work hard

Monalisa Chinda. ...I work hard

Rukky Sanda. ...I work hard

We no go hear word again. ....so wetin make Doctors and all these other better jobs talk?..
.Nonshense
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by BlowBack: 5:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yoruba miscreants
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by BlowBack: 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
spinna:
Blame the police who have entrenched the mafia intimidation/extortion culture in Nigeria

Which police?

Omonile racket is an afonja thing

Why are omoniles not common in the SS/SE?

Why only in afonja land?
Re: Funke Akindele And Her Crew Harassed By Area Boys While Filming In Lagos(video) by Rebuke: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2017
couragekebs:

This is a very silly comment. Wat sorta hustling is dat, disturbing people from going abt deir own business.

This is why dis country is nt growin....encouraging dis miscreants.

Let dem go n find a better job and do, shameless idiots.

I can bet my as$ dat most of these guyz are also involved in arm robbery and other silly/evil acts.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tobi Bakre Stranded At Luxury Store Abroad / Portable: In Five Years, I Will Be Bigger Than All My Colleagues / Omotola Sends Touching Message To Her Son, CaptainE, As He Turns 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.