Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,140 members, 7,867,311 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:41 PM

Conte Send Message To Hazard And Costa: This Is What I Want - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Conte Send Message To Hazard And Costa: This Is What I Want (335 Views)

Eden Hazard And His Family At His Unveil In Real Madrid / Real Madrid Fans Send Message To Jose Mourinho During Defeat To Eibar / England To Play Nigeria And Costa Rica Ahead Of World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Conte Send Message To Hazard And Costa: This Is What I Want by alexpombo4: 8:52am On Apr 23, 2017
ANTONIO CONTE wants Eden Hazard and Diego Costa to
shine against Southampton on Tuesday night.
The Chelsea boss axed the Blues duo for their FA Cup
semi-final win against Tottenham on Saturday.
Chelsea ran out 4-2 victors at Wembley, with Willian,
Hazard and Nemanja Matic netting to send Conte's men
into the final.
And Conte has told Hazard and Costa that he wants
them to put on a show against Southampton on Tuesday
following their rest.
CONTINUE HERE http://www.bluegists.com.ng/2017/04/antonio-conte-send-message-to-eden.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

LIVE TV Taylor Vs Meinke Live Fight Online Head To Head / FIFA Lifts Mali's Suspension / Jose Mourinho Bans Manchester United Players From Social Media -report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.