Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! (18633 Views)

Real Madrid Vs Barcelona : El Clasico (2 - 0) On 1st March 2020 / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid: El Clasico (5 - 1) On 28th October 2018 / Real Madrid Vs Barcelona :El Clasico (2 - 3) On 23rd April 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by harriet412(f): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
0b10010011:
If Madrid does not win this match, I will post my nude pictures on Nairaland in 3D.

An if Christiano doesn't score, an HD sex tape of myself and my Bae will be posted!

Patiently waiting for ur nudeundecidedundecided
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by KingRexUb(m): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

If i hear say Barca beat us wey neymar no go play? we are killing them sharp

No b only neymer be our star player
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
madrid 2-barce 1
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by dadexcel: 2:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:
IT REAL MADRID - BARCELONA CLASICO TODAY PREDICT YOUR SCORE AND WHO YOU ARE SUPPORTING...

FOR ME AM REAL MADRID FAN SO AM PREDICTING

REAL MADRID 2- 1 BARCELONA

HALA MADRID

CC: LALASTICLALA PLEASE HELP US PUSH IT TO THE FRONT PAGE
..... Please what time is the match?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 2:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
dadexcel:
..... Please what time is the match?

7:45pm
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 2:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
KingRexUb:

No b only neymer be our star player

at least minus one of them and lets see how the match turn out
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
harriet412:

Patiently waiting for ur nudeundecidedundecided

Wetin u wan see Ashewo..lolz
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by dadexcel: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

7:45pm
............. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by KingRexUb(m): 2:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

at least minus one of them and lets see how the match turn out
Okay bro.....lets see
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by eternalcity(m): 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid are always unpredictable when it comes to playing against Barcelona. Sometimes, when you expect them to rise up to the challenge, they just capitulate like a pack of cards.

But I would like to see Madrid win and go on to win the league atleast a rare one in recent time.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Rebuke: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
MADRID 1 BARCA 2
Do not doubt me. D match ends dat way.

Where dem NaijaBet people. Lolsss
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by majalisa(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
vincent10:
Goal Goal
punter spotted grin
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by rosieluv(f): 2:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
2 1 in favor of barcelona
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by obehi231(m): 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is an opportunity for barca to bounce back, we still hv d title, and spanish cup.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by supaphlymee(m): 2:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hala Real Madrid

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nollynude: 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seanjay:

then why comment? i just tire for you

Go kill yourself na
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Seanjay(m): 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nollynude:

Go kill yourself na

Heyah it obvious you havent eating anything today na why body just de pepper you, just de vex de spew hate upandan bhari u no try oooo, bros no go use vex kill yourself ooo lagoon don full oooooo, cause i no know wetin happen now wey you say you wan kill yourself... Son Of Hate... keep hating while those you are hating keep excelling..
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by kaziblake(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kellibae:

Happy married life smiley
Biko who marry me?
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by jimcoservices: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real 2(Ronaldo, Ramos)- Barca 1(Saurez)
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Romanus123: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Real Madrid 2-2 Barcelona
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by akmath: 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
the El classico is always unpredictable, I really want Madrid to win this but I no forget say na for Madrid body Barca dey get power.
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid 3 barca 2..... grin angry grin
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by absool(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
This match is 3-0 But i don't know the winner thank me later
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by Banter1(m): 4:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Madrid 2 - 0 Barca
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by ifewise(m): 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Realmadrid 3-2 barca
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by amaifehenry(m): 5:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uyi168:
Yesterday's chelsea vs t'tham is gonna be more entertaining than 2day's el classico
For sure. Highly over rated game.

1 Like

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by lukman885(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
RM 6 - 0 FCB. Mean while messi was spotted in babalawo's crib somewhere in 9ja.

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by madridguy(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ronaldo 3 Barca 0
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by kov624665(m): 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
trigar12:
Nothing classic about el classico again

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by kov624665(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nollynude:
Both Teams to loose....... I hate LA Liga undecided

Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by EngrXrix(m): 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Seanjay post=55832545]IT REAL MADRID - BARCELONA CLASICO TODAY PREDICT YOUR SCORE AND WHO YOU ARE SUPPORTING...

FOR ME AM REAL MADRID FAN SO AM PREDICTING

REAL MADRID 2- 1 BARCELONA

HALA MADRID

CC: LALASTICLALA PLEASE HELP US PUSH IT TO THE FRONT PAGE[/quote

Real Madrid 3- Barcelona 2
.... #HALLA MADRID
Re: Real Madrid - Barcelona Clasico Today Predict Your Score And Who You Support!!! by kov624665(m): 7:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oladele652:
Santiago is more of home to Barcelona than Madrid FCB 2 1 RMD

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Liverpool Equal Manchester City's Record Of 18 Consecutive Premier League Wins / Champions League Draw On 20th December 2012 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (0 - 0) On 24th February 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.