Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,909 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life (760 Views)

Toyin Lawani & Pretty Mikes Nude Video Advert Finally Emerges Online, Fans React / Mr Eazi: When Kanu Was In Arsenal, Everybody In My Street Were Arsenal Fans / Nigerians Roast DJ Cuppy After Her Live Band Performance Skit!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by SemzyNizzle(m): 11:32am On Apr 23, 2017
See what ex-uite that turns IndecentStar has to say about what people think about.

well its her life and i don’t even know why so much people are bothered.

See the video she shared about how she didn't care of what others said about her. - http://gistwriter.com/ex-uite-turns-IndecentStar-warns-everybody-nude-video-let-live-life-receive-ds/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by forreelinc(m): 11:36am On Apr 23, 2017
angry naija people go dey do like villagers becos person take n*ked selfie automatically e don turn p*ornstar.
Op no be u I dey curse o. U try
Re: Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by Donmusco: 11:54am On Apr 23, 2017
Why the link no wan go before, God save una say hin go. Omo see this babe sha
Re: Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by 7kahfe(m): 12:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
mbok!
so we should clap for you
Re: Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by nifemi25(m): 12:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
So what is he gonna gain in this.
Re: Ex-uite Turns IndecentStar, Warns Everybody In A Nude Video To Let Her Live Her Life by Kobicove(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
What's going on here?

(1) (Reply)

Olamide: 16 Reasons He Is The Baddo Of Nigerian Music / If Olamide And Phyno Are Hosting A Free Show | Which Will You Go For? / "My DM Has Seen All Colours, Shapes And Sizes Of Of D**k" - Huddah Monroe Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.