Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina (457 Views)

FIRS Workers Threaten Strike Over Fowler’s Handover To Abiodun Aina / National Assembly Leadership: We’ll Strike At The Right Time, Says PDP / HON Taufiq Isa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina by Sucblack1: 1:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa is Awo of our time, says Comrade Aina.

The Administrator Ijumu Local Government Area and ALGON CHAIRMAN Hon. Taufiq Isa has been given a thumbs up as an authentic Okun leader for his incredible political prowess and unmatched achievement.

Hon. Taufiq, according to Comr. Aina, has recorded developmental projects across the local government which only akin to the halcyon sixties era of the late sage and premier of the then western region, Chief Obafemi Awolowo.

Comr. Aina gave the commendation during an interaction with an audience of younger generation youth movement at his home town Iffe Ijumu during the weekend.

He said, " There is no need to hide a good product" Hon. Taufiq is an architect of positive change and progress, set to restructure the vagrant state of Ijumu people from the holocaust position some philanthropist politicians has keept them. He said, the past administration has made a terrible mistake and there career has come to an ignominious end.

Signed by: Comrade Aina Oladipo Michael

1 Share

Re: Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina by Nutase: 1:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Heresy
Re: Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina by maydipsymedia: 2:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
true talk
Re: Alhaji Hon. Taufiq Isa Is Awo Of Our Time, Says Comrade Aina by WILLYBABS(m): 6:09am On Dec 19, 2017
You people won't stop fooling yourselves...what has he done to even go close to Obafemi's standard Until he condemns the satanic attitude of his boss, GYB, I don't see him anywhere close to Awo.

Meanwhile, you posted this thrash in a WhatsApp group, giving us the impression it's a big news, even with my differences, I was glad an okun News was on nairaland. That birthed me following the link, only to see that it doesn't have the least criteria to accredit it on Nairaland.

To make it worse, na ur picture you con add, you dey look for popularity abi

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: Why I Lost 2015 Presidential Election / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo / Nigeria Will Be Out Of Recession In Weeks Says Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.