Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,248 members, 7,829,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) (655 Views)

Nigerians Must Live With The Consequences Of "CHANGE" - FFK / Police To Declare Farouk Lawan Wanted / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab: This Is His Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by sentimentalsoul(m): 6:54pm On Jan 04, 2010
What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action On Nigeria who participated in the Dv2011 lottery
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by sentimentalsoul(m): 7:06pm On Jan 04, 2010
infact it has really shattered those that played visa lottery knowing that Nigerians has the highest quota in the programme. that boy dey crazy for head
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
una sha wan drag this thing
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by ChapelleS: 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
the effect is yet to fully unravel. It has a ripple effect which will surely affect virtually everything. All the countries they listed us alon side Nigeria in the notorious 14 are obodo ndi ara,pardon me it means mad men country. So we are doomed. If they are fairly good we can run to them for succor.We are not doing well political or economically to say damn America as Chavez and Iran would say. So we pray to God to deliver us.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by mamagee3(f): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2010
It would be so difficult for a Nigerian to get a visa to the U.S.
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by ChapelleS: 7:50pm On Jan 04, 2010
mama-gee:

It would be so difficult for a Nigerian to get a visa to the U.S.
so if you live in the West no coming back for the next 10 years until you bag citizenship if they will give you afterall
Re: What Are The Consequences Of The Umar Farouk's Action Visa Lottery(nigerian) by sentimentalsoul(m): 6:40pm On Jan 05, 2010
but most of his life time i.e growing up and schooling and i think even birth wasn`t in Nigeria , so i see no reason y the world should say he is a Nigerian, though the father is Nigerian, but he learnt all his evils abroad, the blame shouldn`t be on Nigerian because, the blood of 9ja is not in him, no pure 9ja will do such a thing, we 9ja like our life too much. American should go back to where he grew up and put the blame on them. we are not akon that said u can put the blame on me, never, lie lie, mnba

(1) (Reply)

3 Britons And 1 Colombian Kidnapped On Way To Work In Port Harcourt ! / The True Nigerian Story By Two Nigerian Women (videos)! / Open Letter - Us, France, Britain & Eu Joint Statement On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.