Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) (40623 Views)

Three And A Half Plot Of Land For Sale At Nekede IMO state / 2 Storey Building Hostel For Sale - Fed Poly Nekede / Hostel for sell... In nekede 66rooms selfcon two story building... Very good ret (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by nNEOo(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
How about if you throw it from distance (not dropping it) it doesn't apply shay?
undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by solidman59(m): 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?

Yea fry your balls too

2 Likes

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by mjabdulk: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
this is just a threaten so not to dump refuses their. let be caution of this so not cause for ourselves a regretful trouble
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by vinelli(m): 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one dey learn..... Come Benin nd u would see worse
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by haykes(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
For Person Wey Go School Watin Concern Zombies
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by purplekayc(m): 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Deseo:
Can't stop laughing grin
just to scare
Nothing bgo happen
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by moshino(m): 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
You put snail shell tied to a rope, then hang it to any stuff, thieve no go touch am

Now we know why Nigeria/Africa still remain in the dark ages. It is ignorant, foolish beliefs like this.
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Stupidafonja: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
If I happen to be there I will purposely drop my ass faces, I don't believe in superstitious.
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
moshino:

Now we know why Nigeria/Africa still remain in the dark ages. It is ignorant, foolish beliefs like this.

All those things are not practice in civilised place again
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by YoungSoldier146: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Partnerbiz post=55838741]People will be afraid and wouldnt dare.
Remember when we used to tie old red clothes and broom at farm to scare criminals.

Bro abeg,na which State u came from.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
eezeribe:
Desperate times call for desperate measures...
If you post "Don't dump refuse"... Order by police,army,tax force,Government,etc No body will obey.Thats why the owner of that property had to do it the African way.
Lmao I can see this actually being a very effective way of doing it
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by SuperSuave(m): 3:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
You put snail shell tied to a rope, then hang it to any stuff, thieve no go touch am
that's how I went in search of thick sticks in the bush one day and saw a small tree with red clothes tied to it and this fruit they use it's seed to make locust beans( can't remember it's name). the tree was the perfect size I was looking for, omo I cut the nonsense!
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
that's how I went in search of thick sticks in the bush one day and saw a small tree with red clothes tied to it and this fruit they use it's seed to make locust beans( can't remember it's name). the tree was the perfect size I was looking for, omo I cut the nonsense!

lol bad man

1 Like

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by godquality: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which means person wey no get loved ones or person wey no like him so called loved ones they can dump the refuse abi?

1 Like

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well I dnt blame d guy we Nigerians are used to drooping refuses 4 person empty land refuses sud b channel to d rite track no ppls land
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by LadyTochie(f): 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?
fry pawpaw join am
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by sweetchii: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
steppin:
Wait.. Which one be South Africa nekede?
It's a name of a place students of Federal Polytechnic nekede live off campus.I lived there when I was an undergraduate,met my husband then he was a student also and today we re happily married. That place hold great memories for me.As soon as I opened this thread and saw South Africa Nekede,it brought those sweet memories.Sorry for telling u this short story lol.
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by uzziwise: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Men go patiently wait for rain to wash the "lovely" commot, and then resume dumping grin

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by driand(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alternative to the lagoon, grin
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by Fisocoded(m): 6:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
elkraune:
so should we fry beans?
oga leave us na if u like fry your phone!
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by YOUNGKAHUNA: 6:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Well I wouldn't blame the owner of the land. Na so dem turn my late papa land to refuse dump. Went there to put sign post and still yet they still dey pour dirty. Got tired and fenced it but people just too sturbborn, dem still find way dey pour dirty.

1 Like

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by R3m0t3C0ntr01(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some strong mehn go still drop refuse there, even come use red biro correct the grammar wey dey the sign board
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by emmylet5000(m): 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
steppin:
Wait.. Which one be South Africa nekede?
South Africa is a collective name given to a group of communities in nekede imo state. it is the host community of federal polytechnic nekede owerri
Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by millionboi(m): 9:38am On Apr 24, 2017
Hades2016:
Para mood .... but some people will still dump it cheesy Nigerians no da fear death again oooooo
som go won use m committee sucide

1 Like

Re: 'Drop Refuse And Die' Signpost In Nekede (Photos) by ChristyB(f): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Once the word "BURY" is well spelt then whatever will work. but for now? nothing dey happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Worst Experience You've Ever Had With A Bad Room-Mate? / The Hazard Of Buying A Bad Land Without Doing A Proper Search. Finally See Proof / How To Qualify For The National Housing Fund Loan And Buy Your First Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.