Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,625 members, 7,813,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! (7805 Views)

Hod Of Fine Arts University Of Nigeria Causes Uproar On Facebook / Fine Collections Of Fascinating Photos Around The World / Yoruba Language Bill: Lagos Schools Risk N500k Fine, Closure For Non-compliance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Texty: 2:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Although,being a handsome face has its own perks,there are some things that you experience in life that make you wish you could just become ugly.

1. First of all, the life of a fine boy is a sad and lonely one. It's harder for you to find love than the average regular looking guy.

Don't get me wrong, you'll have lots of female friends.

But that's all.They are;friends.

Fine boys are friendzoned more than any other human being on the face of the earth.You'll be sitting there single, sad and lonely with your fineboyness looking at all those ugly guys happily in relationships and wonder why life is so unfair.

2. Women generally don't take you seriously. No matter how romantic you try to be or how sincere your feelings towards them are, they always assume you're joking with them or trying to toy with their feelings.

3.They assume You're a play boy. Don't even try to fight it.Ladies feel all fine boys are players. You tell a girl you love her, she goes like, " Awww, how many girls have you told that today?

Relationships are not for you. You're better as a chop and clean mouth side booty.

So at the end of the day you just have to give up, accept what you are and wear your 'player' tag with pride and honor.

4. When you finally manage to find a girlfriend that takes you serious, she doesn't ever seem to trust you. She stalks you on facebook and instagram all day. The moment you drop your phone, she's scrolling through your call log, your WhatsApp and checking your DMs.

She's constantly looking for incriminating evidence to indict you with and even when she doesn't find one, she still accuses you of cheating and clearing your messages.

5. You always have girlfriends you've never met or don't remember asking out. Sometimes, you don't even know these women. But nobody believes you

have nothing with them because fine boy. You're a terrible liar

6. People never believe you when you tell them you're broke. They'll be like, "Why you go talk say you no get money na? As you fine like this?" As if recession dey look person face.

7. People often think you're gay. It's even worse if you're light skinned. Gay men always make passes at you. They're in your DMs every night and day asking for your shirtless pics and sending you nudes.

I mean, I have nothing against the LGBT community, but seriously guys. # Fuck_it

8. Older women assume you're a gigolo. This one is quite flattering but still, come on! You're old enough to be my mother.

9. If your boss happens to be a man, he'll hate you. He'll think the only thing he's paying you for is to shag all your female coworkers.

10. Your neighbors are always snitching on you.

Nothing will end your relationship faster than having your girlfriend interact with your neighbors. These people don't know the difference between 'just friends' and 'girlfriend'.

11. Last but not the least, you're constantly sexually

harassed by females. Right from when you were a child. But you can't even complain or do anything

about it because a man can never be sexually assaulted according to Nigerian mentality.

So when you see girls complaining on Facebook about thirsty men sliding in their DMs you just shake your head and think to yourself, "Woman, you have no idea".

So, if you still think a handsome face is nothing but a bed of roses, think again...
#copied

5 Likes

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by EXCUSEme2: 2:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op you dey correct...... gringrin

We wey we worwor cry na dey opposite of wetin you talk... People no dey ever believe say we get moneygringrin

Chai for my next world I go comot as fine boy shocked

2 Likes

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by able88(m): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
As in ehh, its not easy for us. I'm thinking of ways to look ugly.. I started by barbing gorimapa

4 Likes

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Texty: 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
able88:
As in ehh, its not easy for us.
I'm thinking of ways to look ugly..
I started by barbing gorimapa
lol me too one time i just started looking rough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by geniusboy079(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
All of you that have just posted, I will like to ask? "who are those deceiving you that you are handsome?"

11 Likes

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by oldfoolnigger(m): 5:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
geniusboy079:
All of you that has just posted, I will like to ask? "who are those deceiving you that you are handsome?"
help me ask them o

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Texty: 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
help me ask them o
jolosea wan kill am there
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by legislatively: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
You are correct bro, I'm just tired of being handsome.

I almost lost my sweet babe twice all because she can't let my fone rest.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by NLProblemChild(m): 7:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Same thing happening here oo. All the girls think i av one cute gf like dat. because i don't talk to dem.

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by wins18(m): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
op so true, but you can't kill yourself because of that, haters gon hate , people
are gonna hate u for nothing, for just being cute anyways never let anyone take away your happiness from u
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by UGLEEBOI: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
undecided

Hmmm...

All of una who dey claim fine boy

Oya post ur pishure here mai we reason am...

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Who fineness don help?

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
UGLEEBOI:
undecided
Hmmm...
All of una who dey claim fine boy
Oya post ur pishure here mai we reason am...
Lolzzzz grin.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
i can relate totally!!!
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Tallesty1(m): 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
I stopped reading when I saw "women generally don't take you serious"
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Mehn!!! Deja vu'.
It's kinda frustrating at times.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 24, 2017
Waiting for all the self acclaimed fine boys to come and start claiming everything in the list have happened to them..
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Dannidom(m): 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Ffs Your are broke!
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by kayspark27(m): 10:50am On Apr 24, 2017
no. 4,6 n 7.. i can relate to everything d op posted n no 4 is d most constant in my last relationship

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by LORDVEST(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2017
My 1st comment in 2 years .. OP uve said it just as it is

"U that u have one girlfriend somewhere' " u can't be single joor'

One is randomly catching feelings u don't know abt next thing is to spread new uve played her.

Then u make a new friend amebo FC will say that's next victim!

Chai.. Its not our fault we fine oooo
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by OVA200(m): 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
OP, average guy like myself have witness almost all you listed one of the reason i dont have girlfriend till now but I can still cope with them, the one I hate most is when you dress very cooperate people will looking at you from every angel ( it sucks ) it makes me think maybe something is wrong with my dressing or my look.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Greenbuoy(m): 5:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
kayspark27:
no. 4,6 n 7.. i can relate to everything d op posted n no 4 is d most constant in my last relationship

12 Likes

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Tazdroid(m): 7:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
12. You tend to give a fvck less often

1 Like

Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by solomix10(m): 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2017
i can relate to thiz ... If i tell dem am single bt they wont believe it... But me i single pass "1" .... d ones i dey chyke wil be lookin me wit dat womanizer eye...
Whu datin help sef.. Am OK wit my vaseline ...lol
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Richie0974: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Same set of regurgitated BS, go look for something better to do rather than assuming you're a "fine boy" so it's difficult for you to blah blah blah.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Trone: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
Slay opinion kiss
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by chara019: 9:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
The problem is by the time you get blessed with an ugly face, the opposite of your writeup becomes another problem you face bn ugly....
so why bother with all of these......
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by kayspark27(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Greenbuoy:
See as e be like bobrisky!
iranu!! den u b like tinubu
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by stan4b(m): 11:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Be deceiving urselfs, fine boy with no brain, or most importantly money, is like a car with no fuel, it won't take u anywhere.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by Layooluwa(f): 2:19am On Apr 25, 2017
And why exactly is this in the 'education' section
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by jericco1(m): 7:08am On Apr 25, 2017
Fine boys are not always satisfied with having a single Gf. And as a result we want to have more.
I recently told a girl I would like her to be my gf, she smiled and asked, 'how many gfs do you?' I was confused and I asked her 'how many do you think I have?' mehn the rest na history o.
Re: Problems Of Being A Fine Boy!!! by jericco1(m): 7:09am On Apr 25, 2017
Layooluwa:
And why exactly is this in the 'education' section
seems ur bf (if you have any) is not a 'fine' boy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Ways To Prepare For WAEC Examinations In Nigeria And Pass Successfully / Uni. Agric Makurdi Post Utme / Beauty Vs. Brains: Most Beautiful Girl At UNILAG Rewarded With A Brand New Car,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.