Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? (911 Views)

Why Nigerian Slay Queens Should Embrace Agriculture / Please What Department Should I Go For Under Agriculture? / Cheap Agriculture Business You Can Do In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by Reedarh: 2:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am a unilorite in her second year,i was given B.Agric and eventually we'll have to be separated into various dept like Animal production ,crop protection, Agricultural Econs and I need your opinions about the department I should go for. I love animal production but I was told the job opportunities for Agricultural economists are numerous.
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go for for Agricultural economics.
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by Reedarh: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
MhizTenderly:
Go for for Agricultural economics.
Thank you
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by outlandra(m): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
animal production all the way
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by Ayaba03(f): 3:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go for Agric economics. Advice from an agric economist winkGo for Agric economics. Advice from an agric economist
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by femnet29(m): 10:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Follow your mind
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 11:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go for Agricultural Economics.... it is more encompassing than other department.
Apart from the job opportunities, with the current diversification quest rocking Nigeria economy, agriculture remains the best alternative. With increasing interest from both national and international agencies the sector is sure of be resuscitated in know distance time. Therefore, the only gate keepers towards attaining the desired agricultural economy we aspire for remains the best of Agricultural economist. They are better of with advise, planning and host of other relativities. Premised on this, agric economics have better prospects than any other.
I am in my 400level Nursing science but by next year I want to apply for Agricultural Economics & Agribusiness with the hope of paving way into the nations economy.
Be an agric economist be a stakeholder in the nations economy.
Re: Please What Department Is The Best Under Agriculture? by Tmex(m): 9:30am On Apr 24, 2017
I was in your shoes some years being a graduate of Agric from the university of ilorin, I will advice that you follow your mind. Regardless of your option, your certificate will always be B.Agric, the only difference you have is your transcript, Goodluck to you.

(1) (Reply)

Agric Export Trade Finance / Acres Of Land For Sale In Ara,near Ede, Osun State. / Buy Your Exotic Rabbit From Hatatah Farms,port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.