Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,710 members, 7,955,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun (47983 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / Osun Residents Storm Residence Of Isiaka Adeleke Who Died This Morning. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 6:54am On Apr 24, 2017
I can't wait to hear of more Senator dying i mean those corrupt ones among them..

I sympathize with the Family of Adeleke and i wish him Aljanah Firdaus..

But to those politicians staking money in various houses you see death is inevitable..

Some wailing zombie are wishing Buhari death because of his age, You see God is not human, He take whoever he wishes to.

RIP Sir..
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by ebby9z(m): 7:00am On Apr 24, 2017
chime8:

Even if they did not vomit those looted fund, their exit to meet our CREATOR will do NIGERIA GOOD.

I BELIEVE THEIR DEATH HAVE JUST STARTED, AT LEAST THREE POLITICIANS PER MONTH

I support the motion
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Realtouchnot: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2017
This is the submission of a doctor who was practicing in Nigeria but has moved abroad!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by gotnel: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2017
To God be the glory. All living souls will definitely pass away one day. How it is going to happened, when and where no one can say.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by gotnel: 7:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Realtouchnot:
This is the submission of a doctor who was practicing in Nigeria but has moved abroad!
True talk
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by oruma19: 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
So Davido's family is part of the confused ones? His father is a Christian while his uncle is a Muslim. All these Afonjas are always confused. It is well.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by toprealman: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2017
Nigerian youths really need some talking to! When are we going to get it right?
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by AceSkillz01: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2017
No condolences from me as long as he stole even a kobo from this country.

Steal Niger Delta oil proceeds and die like a chicken, in your prime IJN.

Naija: the only country in the world still battling with inconsistent light till today. What a bloody disgrace

God will take away even more corrupt souls IJN. He hasn't even started yet
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by ahonye15: 7:53am On Apr 24, 2017
Ploiticians stop stealing public funds so that you can leave long.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by offio(m): 8:28am On Apr 24, 2017
So its another sudden death. its a call for rethink, retrace of steps and repentance. Give ur life to d one who has already seen d next min.

what if your own Jesus comes today, He will come suddenly like a thief in d night jst like this.

BE BORN AGAIN AND AFRESH. let Jesus rule ur life.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Jabioro: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
He died of heart attack.. where is the opponent hand, the youths should therefore attack the heart that attacked their mentor.. I beg
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by vickydevoka(m): 8:40am On Apr 24, 2017
oruma19:
So Davido's family is part of the confused ones? His father is a Christian while his uncle is a Muslim. All these Afonjas are always confused. It is well.
dat one na small self. your pikin fit be Muslim n u Christian n ur wife traditionalist
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by onyxo76(m): 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
Riot in Ede and not in Osun, other parts of osun state are peaceful.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Pumpido75(m): 9:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Jakumo:
Nigeria's area boys, "sympathizers" and jobless "good Samaritans" will launch a riot over nothing.

Motorcycle rider gets hit by a car : Riot, burn dozens of cars, and rob motorists trying to flee the scene.

Mentally unstable old woman gets lost in the street : Riot, call the woman a witch, beat her to death and set her alight before a baying mob.

Manchester United loses a home game at Old Trafford in far away UK : Riot in Lagos, burn down TV viewing shacks, and attack passers-by.

Some fat rich guy dies : Riot and rob motorists for the whole day, kidnapping victims slow to make their escape, so as to claim ransom later.

Two men get in a street fight : Riot, label one of the combatants a genital thief, beat him to death, steal his wallet, and set him aflame.

Nigeria's streets are crawling with very hungry and very angry people all stalking about on a hair-trigger, while fervently PRAYING for ANY excuse to lash out in rage and join a lynch mob to kill somebody, anybody, in primal vengeance for a frustrated life of poverty and petty jealousy aimed at ANYONE who appears well fed.

splendid
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Oneday82: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
The man is dead and gone. If those tout are not happy with the present reality on ground. They can simply offer to accompany the deceased to the grave. What rubbish. If they go beyond that, they force should get them all arrested.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Charly68: 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
chime8:

Even if they did not vomit those looted fund, their exit to meet our CREATOR will do NIGERIA GOOD.

I BELIEVE THEIR DEATH HAVE JUST STARTED, AT LEAST THREE POLITICIANS PER MONTH
bAah! This is serious ,all those who are our yams illegally must kick the bucket ,I agree with you 100%
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by gamechanger1: 9:45am On Apr 24, 2017
The senator's body was brought back in a Sianna car dressed like a living being and was greeted with tears from mourners.

https://www.naij.com/1100857-update-isiaka-adelekes-death-sparks-riot-osun.html[/quote]

I dey tire for our reporters sometimes
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by dikeigbo2(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2017
All the protesters should be investigated...and give them this .....

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by hadaydhollarpo(m): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmmm...!! It obvious that he was eliminated from the political equation of Osun.

In Nigeria politics is everything..!! It's the only profession that gives the almighty WPF..... wealth + power + fame....

So its spiritual price always requires Lives if the person is not a spirit filled christian.......!!!

Na the game be that..!!
spirit filled Christian? In Naija polithiefs? I even dey fear for my Pastor Osinbajo. Naija politics (hell) is choose me or you choose heaven. I doubt if any naija politician can make heaven. Politics of strife, ritual and fame.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by adomuwiner(m): 10:09am On Apr 24, 2017
this politic of eliminating the opponents is very common among the APC members.if you could remember, it happened in kogi state too

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
Ok let peice reign
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by emmasege: 10:12am On Apr 24, 2017
oruma19:
The said uncle was formerly a christian, I understand, but politics made him convert to Islam, because they come from a predominantly muslim town.

That said, I don't think that calls for an insult on my race.

We are not Afonjas, we are Yorubas. So, please get that registered into your cerebrum.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by emmasege: 10:26am On Apr 24, 2017
hadaydhollarpo:

spirit filled Christian? In Naija polithiefs? I even dey fear for my Pastor Osinbajo. Naija politics (hell) is choose me or you choose heaven. I doubt if any naija politician can make heaven. Politics of strife, ritual and fame.
I think our dear pastor cum VP will be praying that the much anticipated rapture or death doesn't occur while he's still in government, because it will be easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a "Nigerian politician" to make heaven.

1 Like

Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by UncutSk(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
Afonjas...... cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by madjune(m): 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
akanbiaa:
Source?

Source?
It was here on NL last year. Google it.
Re: Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun by InHim4Him(m): 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Iamwrath:
Bloggers and lies , He was not brought back in a Sienna , and nobody is rioting

Did you take your medicine before commenting?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Carries Cement In Headpan On His Head During Project Inspection / See The Moment Saraki Arrived Polling Unit To Vote / Gambari: I Report Only To The President, Not The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.