Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! (1201 Views)

A Forever Lifetime Investment! / Latest GOOD AND CONSISTENT Work At Home Business And Investment....(check asap) / A Lifetime Investment You Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Helping Hands International Is A Non-Governmental Organization That Is Dedicated To Helping The Needy And The Less Privileged, Globally.

OUR MISSION
* To Touch Lives Of People (Non-Members) Through Our Members.
* To Empower Members (Globally) To Be Skillful Thereby Creating Opportunities For Others.
* To Engage Members In A Business Opportunity Via Genuinely Proven And Tested Platform Called Referral Marketing.

GOAL AND OBJECTIVE
To Reach 10million People In 20years With Our Empowerment And Business Opportunity Which Has Been Tested To Help Them Attain Financial Freedom.

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
♧ Humanitarian Services
♧ Trade And Skill Acquisition
♧ Asset/Property Support
♧ Financial Empowerment Services
♧ Scholarship Award

12 MULTIPLE STREAMS OF EARNINGS
$ Referral Bonus
$ Matrix Bonus
$ Matching Bonus
$ Child Education Fund
$ Interest Free Loan
$ Brand New Car Awards (SUVs)
$ All Expense Paid International Trips
$ Housing Fund
$ Yearly Infinity Bonus
$ Global Profit Pool
$ Annual Residual Income For Life
Plus Brand New IPad/Laptop Incentives For All Members.

ELEVATION MATRIX STAGES AND EARNINGS

Stage 1 (Associate):: $26 - $58.

Stage 2 (Master):: Accumulates $1000 + Laptop Incentives.

Stage 3 (Super Master):: Accumulates $3000 + Hyundai Creta SUV + $2000 To Empower 2 Less Privileged Persons ($1000 Each).

Stage 4 (Minister):: Accumulates $6000, Interest Free Loan On Request + Hyundai SantaFe SUV + Empowerment Of An Orphanage Home.

Stage 5 (Prime Minister):: Accumulates $12000, House Fund, Child Education fund, Infinity Bonus, etc.

Trustee:: $80000 + Numerous Benefits.

Helping Hands Int'l UNIQUENESS LIES IN :
☆ Simplicity
☆ Affordability
☆ Profitability
☆ Regular Cash Flow
☆ One Stop Humanitarian Services
☆ Programme Approach That Combines The Passion Of The Founders For Home-Based Business With Their Vision For Humanity.
For more information, visit my profile.
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by Infomaz(m): 5:45am On Apr 30, 2017
I'm interested. But I need to know the total number of downlines required at each stage
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
Infomaz:
I'm interested. But I need to know the total number of downlines required at each stage
Sir, pls check my signature and contact me. I'll give you a breakdown.

I don't know why NL mods keep banning me and hiding my posts.
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 4:20pm On May 01, 2017
DreCharles:
Helping Hands International Is A Non-Governmental Organization That Is Dedicated To Helping The Needy And The Less Privileged, Globally.

OUR MISSION
* To Empower Members (Globally) To Be Skillful Thereby Creating Opportunities For Others.
* To Engage Members In A Business Opportunity Via Genuinely Proven And Tested Platform Called Referral Marketing.

GOAL AND OBJECTIVE
To Reach 10million People In 20years With Our Empowerment And Business Opportunity Which Has Been Tested To Help Them Attain Financial Freedom.

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
♧ Humanitarian Services
♧ Asset/Property Support
♧ Scholarship Award

$ Referral Bonus
$ Matrix Bonus
$ Matching Bonus
$ Child Education Fund
$ Interest Free Loan
$ Housing Fund
$ Yearly Infinity Bonus
$ Global Profit Pool

Stage 3 (Super Master):: Accumulates $3000 + Hyundai Creta SUV + $2000 To Empower 2 Less Privileged Persons ($1000 Each).

Stage 4 (Minister):: Accumulates $6000, Interest Free Loan On Request + Hyundai SantaFe SUV + Empowerment Of An Orphanage Home.

Stage 5 (Prime Minister):: Accumulates $12000, House Fund, Child Education fund, Infinity Bonus, etc.

☆ Simplicity
☆ Affordability
☆ Profitability
☆ Regular Cash Flow
☆ Programme Approach That Combines The Passion Of The Founders For Home-Based Business With Their Vision For Humanity.
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 10:00am On May 11, 2017
[quote author=DreCharles post=56105723][/quote] Check my signature
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 10:01am On May 11, 2017
DreCharles:

OUR MISSION

GOAL AND OBJECTIVE

PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
♧ Humanitarian Services
♧ Asset/Property Support
♧ Scholarship Award

$ Referral Bonus
$ Matrix Bonus
$ Matching Bonus
$ Child Education Fund
$ Interest Free Loan
$ Housing Fund
$ Yearly Infinity Bonus
$ Global Profit Pool

☆ Simplicity
☆ Affordability
☆ Profitability
☆ Regular Cash Flow
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 7:29pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=DreCharles post=56413230][/quote]

Dont miss this unique opportunity.
Re: Are You Looking For A Lucrative Lifetime Investment? Check In Here! by DreCharles(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2017
[quote author=DreCharles post=56413230][/quote]

NL bots are blocking me from posting more information. Don't let that dissaude you.

Check my signature and every little detail will be explained to you

(1) (Reply)

Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading / Has Anyone Heard About Decent And Fabolous Association Of Nigeria? / Flash News: Get Bitcoin Auto Mine Hack App For Android (scarletg Beta) 2k Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.