Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) (38969 Views)

Influential Traditional Rulers Who Were Dethroned In Nigeria. / Men Of Power: Nigeria’s Most Influential Power Brokers / Who Do You Think Is The Most Influential Black Man To Have Ever Lived ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Uyi168: 6:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ovoko!
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by lonelydora: 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Linda Linda. Why don't we see Linda at occasions?
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Bekimbo(m): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy4lov:
I don't understand what Aisha Buhari is doing on the list ...

Me too
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by iyeachile(f): 6:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ambode4presdo:

Y do we Yoruba's always tribalise every thing

it's not an issue of tribalism.....the fact is the list is so not legit. .how come linda ikeji comes first before someone like adiche ..

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by DSoj(m): 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
This idiots dont know the meaning of influential.

Who Linda Influence?
Oshisco
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
well.. I hope they are also influential in the other room.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by vantage001: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
iyeachile:

it's not an issue of tribalism.....the fact is the list is so not legit. .how come linda ikeji comes first before someone like adiche ..
Give your own legit list. God help you if it becomes yoruba-centric.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Harris90:
my mother is number 1

1 Like

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by jconsulting(f): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is like the maker of this list does not know the meaning of influential, which one of these ladies will give you a letter to somewhere and doors will open.......And the list is based on what criteria please
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
smartkester:
they didn't say richest women but Influential women Maybe you getting it wrong
did I mention riches when I mentioned Aminat Mohammed... Do you know of rose of Sharon by alakija how it has influenced so many widowers and their children... Paying of accommodation , school fees engaging them in SMES etc and what of the Aminat Mohammed being the first Nigerian to be deputy president of UN and her performance as a minister... What has Linda ikeja been able to achieve that is so special that has influenced women in Nigeria. She has always been in the news for controversial issues and politics. And Moreso she is unmarried at her age..how does that influenced women around her is she influencing them to divorce their husband or remain single for life... I insist it's sentimental

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Pascal181: 6:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any list without d comediane Emmanuella's name is null n void
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by chuka5000(m): 6:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
nice list, but not in good numerical order
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Sketchandcraft(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tazdroid:

Your nose needs surgery grin grin
u need to join Charley boy in piercing blokus... Ofeman.u
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by caracas: 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sketchandcraft:
List is sentimental.... How could the likes of Aminat Mohammed and folorunsho alakija takes back stage and Linda ikeja or wareva and ngozi takes front page...

Smelling some IPOB list here
**** the list is about the most influential n not the richest or powerful.its the most influentual.
Now how in heaven's name has the duo of alakija n aminat influence u or ur family?
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 6:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
grin grin
verygudbadguy:

Not trying to be sentimental... Aisha Buhari as of today is the most influential woman in Nigeria. Except the meaning of influential has changed. The list is based on someone's opinion so I am not going to pick any issue with the list..

Omotola and Genevieve are 100x more influential if you ask me. They command more respect in Nigeria and the world at large. Imagine their fan base. Omotola was listed in TIMES 10 most influential people in the world. Do you know what that means?

Ovoko grin
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by vantage001: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Alakija has no influence. A very wealthy thief and a corrupt woman. I wonder who she influences.
Abike dabiri has a bit of influence. But Still she does not have as much population pull as a chimamanda or even a linda who is probably the only success story in the Nigeria blogging industry and a woman to boot..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by nassnewsng: 6:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember the day I met Abike Dabiri one on
one, it was the last birthday party Governor Rotimi Ameichi celebrated at government house in Rivers. she is wonderful.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Ikology(m): 6:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
What philosophy is Aisha Buhari selling. What can she be identified with. IMO she has no business in that list.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Lillpo(m): 6:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ambode4presdo:

spirit resident in all Afonjas.... hatred
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by chairman010: 6:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ambode4presdo:

his types From our side will join him now and they will turn this into IPod and afonja issue and they are many in nairaland, l keep wondering if this things are actually Igbos and Yorubas
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Lillpo(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
iyeachile:

do you know what it is to be a renounced blogger Especially in this computer era
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by mybestlove(m): 6:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Why do people post rubbish in the social media. Linda Ikeji as the most INFLUENTIAL woman in Nigeria? That's why I can't waste my money on all these hungry publishers.
When Okonjo Iwuala is seen as one of the most INFLUENTIAL women in the whole wide world, Ikeji now beats her in Nigeria's most INFLUENTIAL list, what a crap?
And please tell us how Linda Ikeji has influenced Nigerians to be the first in the list.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Baamivic: 6:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
OP, u need to re-arrange the list.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy4lov:
me too
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by funsowilliams(m): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Whoever compute dis list needs to check d meaning of influential...Do you know what it takes to be the wife of a president?? Or d richest black woman in Africa There are like five names that shouldn't be on the list
..do your research properly before churning article of no value to the public
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by YelloweWest: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
verygudbadguy:

Not trying to be sentimental... Aisha Buhari as of today is the most influential woman in Nigeria. Except the meaning of influential has changed. The list is based on someone's opinion so I am not going to pick any issue with the list..

Omotola and Genevieve are 100x more influential than the number 1 on the list if you ask me. They command more respect in Nigeria and the world at large. Imagine their fan base. Omotola was listed in TIMES 100 most influential people in the world. Do you know what that means?

Ovoko grin

My own lis tho;

1. Aisha Buhari
2. Ngozi O. Iwela
3. Folorunsho Alakija
4. Dolapo Osinbajo
5. Patience Jonathan
6. Toyin Saraki
7. Oby Ezekwezili
8. Turai Yaradua
9. Amina Mohammed
10. Oluremi Tinubu...

If I want to have a list of 100 women, then, I can accommodate this ovoko's list in the remaining half of 100. This women is my list represent the list of women that can influence good decision to change the fortune of this country.

You don't have to agree with me though.
Most of the women on your list are wives of looters. Linda Ikeji chimamanda adiche mo abul should be on the top spot of that list for working their way from the ground up.

2 Likes

Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 6:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Story
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by farem: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
emmy4lov:

Can somebody tell me what Ngozi is influencing in Nigeria today? is it about the past or currently? Being influential is different from being popular. Among men Shekau is popular (worldwide but Magu or saraki ismore influential Nigeria, today.
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
just came to tell u dat d ''last 3"' ar igbos
Re: 11 Most Influential Nigerian Women By Ovoko.com (Photos) by united25(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=jbbalarabe post=55845466]Please what are the criteria used to assign this influence to this people? This deos not makw any sense to or am I the only one?[/qu
God bless u brotherly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye Builds Gada Bridge In Kogi West Constituency (Photos) / Governance ‘suffers’ In Taraba As Ishaku Relocates To Abuja / Citizen Agba Jalingo Released After Hours Of Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.