Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,898 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. (538 Views)

Ikeja Alausa Central Business District (C.B.D) 4bdrm Duplex+2flats.c Of O. / Block Of 6flat Of 3bedroom Of 1400sqm For Sale On Ikorodu road At Anthony Lagos / Cost, Estimate For Building A 3bedroom Bungalow In Nigeria (Detailed Info) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
This job is so far gone now, roofing stage has been completed, but never mind we will enjoy our journey from this stage until completion. However the breakdown of cost so far will be placed on this group and your questions will surely be answered.
PS= I AM NOT AN ENGINEER, I AM SOMETHING MORE
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
these are recent pictures

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
and more

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 5:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
more

Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by twinskenny(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice.
Can we come in for the electrical.

God bless
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
twinskenny:
Nice.
Can we come in for the electrical.

God bless

by the grace of God when I progress up-to that stage we will surely get you guys on board
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by Hollasmall: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Good work keep us updated with the completion and have got a question to ask sir if you can drop your email or whatsapp contact will be glad
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by BabaCoat: 9:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Still waiting to see the estimates shocked grin cheesy
Re: Construction Of A 3bedroom Of 2flats. by igwedehxy: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hollasmall:
Good work keep us updated with the completion and have got a question to ask sir if you can drop your email or whatsapp contact will be glad

OK. my email is desmondeze18@gmail.com. I will gladly receive your questions

(1) (Reply)

Royal Haven Garden Phase 2,akodo-ise Ibeju-lekki For N800k / 4 Numbers Of 3bedroom Flat For Sale @ Behind Sholebo Estate, Ikorodu, Price 30mi / The Future Belongs To People Who See Opportunity When It Is Not Obvious"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.