Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,047 members, 7,953,159 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli (35393 Views)

Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Mcdermott All Smiles / Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo & Ufuoma Takes Their Friendship To Dubai / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by money121(m): 5:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
HUH?..I dont see anything wrong in asking who rocked it better...........Maybe I am wrong

Comparing like this is an Entertainment thingy and most entertainment websites all over the world do this...what/who you should be advising Omotola are those who cuss out on the Nigeria internet scene...The comments on other internationals websites compare with respect and are a delight to read.

Why should comparing outfit breed strife?huh

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/omotola-advices-against-posts-comparing.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by money121(m): 5:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Partnerbiz(f): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
I like her not in any way because of beauty but because of her astuteness and prudence.

22 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by verygudbadguy(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
I think she is right. Women are their own worst enemies. They read meanings to almost everything.

Men pay little or no attention to these kind of things because we are all about the money while women are mostly all about their looks and what people feel about them.

Apologies to them mamas out there.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by ikbnice(m): 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Women are highly sensitive and extremely jealous of themselves. Comparing them will actually cause bad blood among them but we have to do it.
Jealousy, most times, if moderate, brings out the best in you.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
After doing bathroom picture...I wonder who did that same style.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by nobleblood: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
I went to the filing station to buy fuel this morning, and all five attendant where women. Two days ago, I was at the mtn office to retrieve my line, and seven out of the ten staffs where women. At the bank, where I went to make some deposite, fifteen out of the 20 staffs I count where women.

Women's liberation is starting to fail in truth, its not actually succeeding contrary to what women are thinking. As it stand, un-officially, there are more women in the labour force than they are actually men . test yourself this way , when last did you see a sign post that reads " sales boy wanted".

Women need to start understand why they are not getting married. It because you have our jobs.truth is, 99 percent of the world so call secrets are often hidden in "plain site" once we upset the natural order of things, there are usually consequences.

That consequence is what have you women all clustering around one good man doing well. If men can cannot find jobs (which you all don't seem to realize you are sitting on) how do you expect them to get married. Do you all actually believe men don't want to be married?

This is a third world nation, in which the government is naturally struggling to create jobs. The few available once created has to be contested for with women. How do we expect to properly continue with the institution of family. Traditional roles have change. Baby mama are trending. Its such a shame that whenever we welcome any new development, we fail to tailor them to suit our realities. In the end we end up being the once to suffer. Don't run to church. Rather give us back the jobs you have taken and see how man marriages will take place in the space of a year.

Good day and stay bless all of you.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Guysebastian(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Women have a long history of jealousy and they tend to worry about meaningless things like this.

6 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Akshow: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Teewhy2: 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
That's true, I support her on this.
women are know to be very emotional and thanks things to the heart, when people say talk down a woman dress sense or out fit and praise another person in the same outfit, women naturally be jealous and feel like second fiddle to the one that was praised, especially when they are supposed to be in the same category.
If it is men the joke about it and move forward but women take it to the heart and use it to behalf to the other party.

Are you building on a swampy area or want to do pile foundation.
Reduce the building load by making use of polystyrene material for your roof parapet and slab.
Click below to get more information

https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by temmietrizzie(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na zo. Women Palava..
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uche Jumbo
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by eezeribe(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
OK
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Timiblanko(m): 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uche all the way

1 Like

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by tjskii(f): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mscheeew, abeg make she go siddon, so because one person might take it the wrong way,we shouldn't entertain ourselves abi..

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Tenim47(m): 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
*NONE* cool
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by peacettw: 6:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
I beg to differ. Anyone with a healthy sense of self esteem would not give a hoot about this. For crying out loud, there will always be someone better than you in looks or in anything else. You win some, you lose some.Life goes on.

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Missmossy(f): 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Good advise, especially for women!!
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by adorablepepple(f): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Very true
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by pizzylee(m): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
I see nothing wrong in asking who rock a dress better......now DT she has said it cud den cause a stir

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by neutrotoba(m): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by repogirl(f): 6:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lol.... I bet it breeds beef in her own mind when majority prefer someone elses outfit to hers otherwise I dont get why it should be a problem to her.

Why would something as irrelevant as who wore it better affect a star? If she or anyone is insecure about themself, they should better park to one corner cos we will keep appreciating peoples style and dress sense.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Petrosonly: 7:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Her opinion!
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by kuchikau1: 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by aralomo1(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Please play me speechless by Micheal Jackson
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by NLProblemChild(m): 7:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
See

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by kullozone(m): 7:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Edited
Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by divinelove(m): 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
money121:
HUH?..I dont see anything wrong in asking who rocked it better...........Maybe I am wrong

Comparing like this is an Entertainment thingy and most entertainment websites all over the world do this...what/who you should be advising Omotola are those who cuss out on the Nigeria internet scene...The comments on other internationals websites compare with respect and are a delight to read.

Why should comparing outfit breed strife?huh

Source: http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2017/04/omotola-advices-against-posts-comparing.html?m=1

She shld shut up already

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Advises Against Post Comparing Chioma Akpotha, Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli by sureteeboy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
tjskii:
Mscheeew, abeg make she go siddon, so because one person might take it the wrong way,we shouldn't entertain ourselves abi..
"Entertaining one's self" with "who wore it better" posts. That's quite interesting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pawpaw, Emenike Present Trophy To Winner Of Osita Iheme Football Competition / Seyi Law Slammed For Joking About Splitting With His Wife (photos) / Jennifer Eliogu And Her 3 Sisters With Their Mother (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.