Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol (418 Views)

Biblical Time Wines Had Alchohol In Them / Is This A Prove Of Hell Or The Astral Plane Or Heaven Or Lies?? / 5 Bible Verses That Prove That God Hears Our Prayers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol by kufre2010: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
i just discovered Jesus was a lover of alchohol, no wonder his first miracle was to turn water into wine. in mattew 11:19 he said ' The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, 'He's a glutton and a drunkard, and afriend of tax collectors and other sinners!' But wisdom is shown to be right by its results." My question is how come people where calling him a drunk if he was not consuming alchohol.

1 Like

Re: A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol by vaxx: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
kufre2010:
i just discovered Jesus was a lover of alchohol, no wonder his first miracle was to turn water into wine. in mattew 11:19 he said ' The Son of Man, on the other hand, feasts and drinks, and you say, 'He's a glutton and a drunkard, and afriend of tax collectors and other sinners!' But wisdom is shown to be right by its results." My question is how come people where calling him a drunk if he was not consuming alchohol.
if jesus were to be around now. am sure orijin will have be his favorite brand or may be BIG STOUT.
Re: A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol by kufre2010: 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jesus even the bible never condenm drinking but advised moderate drinking. y are some denomination condenming it totall?
Re: A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol by ikbnice(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
There is a difference between drinking some wine, and being drunk with wine. A wine bibber is one whom imbibes or drinks wine, and not everyone whom drinks wine is a wino or a drunk. Jesus created wine to drink, but not to be drunken with it.

Does anyone know of any scriptures that say specifically not to drink alcohol at all? I know there are that say not to be a drunkard. But there is a difference, just like telling someone not to be a spender doesn't mean to never buy anything at all. Drinking wine occasionally doesn't make you a drunkard any more than resting makes you lazy.
Re: A prove that Jesus Love Alchohol by kufre2010: 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
ikbnice:
There is a difference between drinking some wine, and being drunk with wine. A wine bibber is one whom imbibes or drinks wine, and not everyone whom drinks wine is a wino or a drunk. Jesus created wine to drink, but not to be drunken with it.

Does anyone know of any scriptures that say specifically not to drink alcohol at all? I know there are that say not to be a drunkard. But there is a difference, just like telling someone not to be a spender doesn't mean to never buy anything at all. Drinking wine occasionally doesn't make you a drunkard any more than resting makes you lazy.
but those our christian fanatics use to ague that Jesus didn't take alchohol at all

(1) (Reply)

Seek Daily(nbc) Sunday, May 14 / Don't Skip This. Deal With The Enemy Within. / “are Men And Women Equal In God’s Eyes?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.