Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,225 members, 7,822,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

OKUJA PART 7 Ft Pastor Pepper +funny Memmes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / OKUJA PART 7 Ft Pastor Pepper +funny Memmes (697 Views)

In boarding school He Is Pepper To His Juniors And See What Happened To Him... / Awkward Moment Joke By Dindy (part 7) / The Best Way To Show Someone Pepper (+pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OKUJA PART 7 Ft Pastor Pepper +funny Memmes by bingbagbo(m): 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Okuja’s wife , Tuna was misbehaving.
Okuja had advised and advised but Tuna was not listening.
Tuna was using house keeping money to stake football betting.
So, Okuja reported his wife to their pastor, pastor Pepper.
Pastor Pepper invited Tuna to the mission house for counseling. they were night sessions grin

Two months later, Tuna was carrying pastor Pepper’s baby grin

This infuriated Okuja who angrily stormed the mission house to confront the pastor.
The pastor allowed Okuja to rant and later replied him

“ am I not a man? If I can advise with my mouth, I can as well advise with my waist, you foolish man” grin grin

Okuja fainted grin grin

SHOULD OKUJA DIVORce TUNA angry

(1) (Reply)

100% Fun As Olamide, Phyno, RMD & Juliet Ibrahim Hangs Out with P-squares / 5 Bad Habits People Do In Molue/danfo Buses / Trump Destroyed By Comedian At The 2017 White House Correspondents Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.