Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi (6758 Views)

And I Finally Got My Xiaomi Mi A3 For 45k With Carton / I Finally Got My Xiaomi Note 8 / Xiaomi Does not Have Service Care In Nigeria My Xiaomi Note 5A Screen Is Broken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Note: this is the least Xiaomi phone..and seriously I'm surprised and shocked;! And I SHOCKED everybody around with the FUCKING Po phone today.
When I bought my TecnoL8+...I found my way around the phone within 1 day...wave to receive. . battery...pocket sensor...all those

But this FUCKING phone is FUCKING surprising me daily with new hidden unlimited functions...
Don't ask me to list them..I can't number them...
Well.. today I decided to test the IRBLLASTER..(when we hear IRBLLASTER,we think it is possible only on 100k+ devices because the TECNO no gree give us Na just redesigning existing phones adding one Spec and renaming...lol..AWON OLE...con hype am put 97k..

Well..I went to the sitting room..with everyone watching movie...and I pointed the FUCKING phone to it ...WHOLLUP..PIAM! Tv off... Pman Shouted "Who took the remote" I replied but the remote is with you Sir...
Before showing him the phone be was so amazed and couldn't believe I got it for less than 30k
Well..I now control My TV DVD FAN GOTV ... everything from my device...
I'm going to cause commotion tomorrow ..gonna Switch the lecturer projector tomorrow ..or my God AC ....Looooollll

.God... praying for this Kind of Enlightenment to Nigeria situation
TECNO...INFINIX....God will punish you for milking us all in the name of Helping
And to all MARKETERS...your time is up
If a 30k XIAOMI can do all this..what will a 50k-180k Xiaomi now do?

19 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by iboboyswag(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
What's the make model of your phone
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by NCP: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tecno don move base to India and l believe they will receive the Infinix Treatment over there. Indians are tech smart and will see through the TecNo nonsense being presented as smartphones.

Some Indians are currently CEOs of Fortune 500 companies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by dollyjoy(f): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Xiaomi phones are good!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by lekjons(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
My problem with them is availability of spareparts..

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by henry007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
ennyhola:
Note: this is the least Xiaomi phone..and seriously I'm surprised and shocked;! And I SHOCKED everybody around with the FUCKING Po phone today.
When I bought my TecnoL8+...I found my way around the phone within 1 day...wave to receive. . battery...pocket sensor...all those

But this FUCKING phone is FUCKING surprising me daily with new hidden unlimited functions...
Well.. today I decided to test the IRBLLASTER..(when we hear IRBLLASTER,we think it is possible only on 100k+ devices because the TECNO no gree give us Na just redesigning existing phones adding one Spec and renaming...lol..AWON OLE...con hype am put 97k..

Well..I went to the sitting room..with everyone watching movie...and I pointed the FUCKING phone to it ...WHOLLUP..PIAM! Tv off... Pman Shouted "Who took the remote" I replied but the remote is with you Sir...
Before showing him the phone be was so amazed and couldn't believe I got it for less than 30k
I'm going to cause commotion tomorrow ..gonna Switch the lecturer projector tomorrow ..or my God AC ....Looooollll

TECNO...INFINIX....God will punish you for milking us all in the name of Helping

Shey e get DSTV remote abi e no get. Wetin consign me consign on /off switch?

That's not enough of a feature to buy xiaomi over other brands.

1 Like

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:

Shey e get DSTV remote abi e no get. Wetin consign me consign on /off switch?

That's not enough of a feature to buy xiaomi over other brands.
Bro you see cable/Satellite about you no see am?
You're just one of the paid marketers..
Tell what can any of your TECNO control?..just Zombies

5 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
lekjons:
My problem with them is availability of spareparts..
You can get the parts VIA aliexpress...
Abeg,Tecno INFINIX get part?
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
iboboyswag:
What's the make model of your phone
Xiaomi 4a.... Xiaomi baby

1 Like

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 9:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
ennyhola:

Why are you flooding everywhere naaw abi dem dey pay u?

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by aanexplus(m): 9:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
ennyhola:

Download peel smart. You will thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 9:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
This phone has a very bad review in gsmarena http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-reviews-8420.php
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
aanexplus:

Download peel smart. You will thank me later
What's that
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
stonemind:
This phone has a very bad review in gsmarena http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-reviews-8420.php
Okay Sir...if you're comparing 4a to iPhone 6..you maybe disappointed

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by khalhokage(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
My ancient Nokia 6600 had a universal remote, this is nothing special.

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by salawustyles(m): 10:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
who waant to sell xiaomi i wanna buy
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
ennyhola:

Okay Sir...if you're comparing 4a to iPhone 6..you maybe disappointed

Na man i ain't comparing that trash to almighty iPhone I'm only tryna warn people bfr they put their money on fire.. We dey recession now ooo
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
salawustyles:
who waant to sell xiaomi i wanna buy

Take your time and check the review first http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-reviews-8420.php

No talk say i no warn ooo
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by salawustyles(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
stonemind:

Take your time and check the review first http://www.gsmarena.com/xiaomi_redmi_4a-reviews-8420.php

No talk say i no warn ooo
deer are oda ones
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
I need me a xiaomi!
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by stonemind(f): 10:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
salawustyles:
deer are oda ones

Hmmmm i don hear oo
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by henry007(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
ennyhola:

Mumu starting 2 threads of the same nature about Xiaomi having remote control feature. If you're not a marketer, then you're weirdly obsessed with features that Samsung and LG have had for years and yes even cheap LG phones have it. And if you're a marketer you're a terrible one, just show us the phone and go. Why do i need a remote control, do you think every grown up has time for TV in their daily affairs. Also the stress of swiping and tapping a couple of times to get the app to work is redundant when your remote is there with the battery dying whether or not you use it. Only old people and small kids would be impressed by the ability to control TV with your phone in 2017.

3 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by pacino26(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nokia phones had this feature way back 2006. It's no news at all. angry angry angry angry
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by martinz1: 11:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Xiaomi is d best
Edge to edge display
No bezzel

1 Like

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by officialteemi(m): 11:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
pleas rate the front camera ?
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Mckandre(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
henry007:

Mumu starting 2 threads of the same nature about Xiaomi having remote control feature. If you're not a marketer, then you're weirdly obsessed with features that Samsung and LG have had for years and yes even cheap LG phones have it. And if you're a marketer you're a terrible one, just show us the phone and go. Why do i need a remote control, do you think every grown up has time for TV in their daily affairs. Also the stress of swiping and tapping a couple of times to get the app to work is redundant when your remote is there with the battery dying whether or not you use it. Only old people and small kids would be impressed by the ability to control TV with your phone in 2017.
which feature does tecno brag about? that's the point

2 Likes

Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by henry007(m): 5:52am On Apr 24, 2017
stonemind:

People on gsmarena saw snapdragon 425 and expected it to be fast or anywhere near smooth. Jokers!

People like the OP would make people waste their money for a phone that would hang on settings page.
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Acidosis(m): 5:54am On Apr 24, 2017
martinz1:
Xiaomi is d best Edge to edge display No bezzel
Cost pls?
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by idu1(m): 6:10am On Apr 24, 2017
ennyhola:

How much you buy am?
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by SUPERPACK: 7:15am On Apr 24, 2017
i no just understand dis tecno vs xiaomi nairaland e-war
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by aanexplus(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2017
ennyhola:

What's that

A better remote control
Re: I Shocked Every Fucking Body With My Xiaomi by Baroba(m): 7:47am On Apr 24, 2017
henry007:

People on gsmarena saw snapdragon 425 and expected it to be fast or anywhere near smooth. Jokers!

People like the OP would make people waste their money for a phone that would hang on settings page.

My madam have been using this phone since December, we actually bought it on pre order from Geekbuying. com, I can assure you ,it has not hung or shutdown for one day.. Anyone that buys a 425 sd device and expect it to perform like an 821 is a complete muppet..For basic day to day use, I don't know any phone that competes with this little bunny for the price..don't forget we are talking of a phone that's less than 30k!!.. Am to lazy to paste the specs, google it my friend..

Even the galaxy S7 edge has its critics..

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Introduced Unlimited Daily Data Plan For Just N150 / I Wonder Why America Does Not Want This Product Outside Its Shores / Tizeti Users, What Is Your Download Speed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.