Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter (5093 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by ChapelleS: 8:08pm On Jan 04, 2010
Please cheer yourself up with this pics. We can't reverse the past but we can learn from him.Its after leaking this ice cream that Umar struck.

Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by ChapelleS: 8:09pm On Jan 04, 2010
Obama is a bad guy!

Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by ChapelleS: 8:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
Obama is hungry,I need Yar'Adua pics where is eating drip

Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by labiyemmy(m): 9:18pm On Jan 04, 2010
big deal?
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Goldmind1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 04, 2010
(UMU OMA. NDI CHUKWU GOZIRI).

BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. BLESSED BY GOD.

US GOOD PEOPLE GOOD NATION

NIGERIA BAD PEOPLE BAD NATION
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by skfa1: 9:27pm On Jan 04, 2010
lick lick lick , lick my lollipop cheesy cheesy
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by spikedcylinder: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
Licking.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by chrisical(m): 10:05pm On Jan 04, 2010
Obama give me small make i lick now. tongue grin
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by otawa: 10:13pm On Jan 04, 2010
dont believe everything.

this is a media show, sameObama just send AMERICANS to go kill Afghans in thier country for oil.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Akebulan: 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2010
Thats not icecream
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by 18platoon(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2010
there's no oil in afghanistan but there's OPIUM.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by paddylo1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 04, 2010

colo-mentality and mental slavery is a big disease in africa. .
u need to check yoself ma friend. . .
if it is this U.S that am living in that has good people,then i must be dreaming
u are not told about the murder,poverty,corruption,suicide,child teen prostitution,and so on and forth
because they hide the dirt especially to u gullible africans
i pray u get a chance to visit and live here someday
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by otawa: 10:56pm On Jan 04, 2010
there's no oil in afghanistan but there's OPIUM.

They need Afghanistan to run the oil pipeline from Uzbekistan.

This is shorter route compare to going through Turkey.

u are not told about the murder,poverty,corruption,suicide,child teen prostitution,and so on and forth

very true.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by mamagee3(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2010
Why is Obama licking Ice Cream with his daughter news?
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by PastorAIO: 11:42pm On Jan 04, 2010
mama-gee:

Why is Obama licking Ice Cream with his daughter news?

I actually thought that he was leaking it. I was going to ask, out of which orifice.

Now that would have been news.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by puskin: 12:00am On Jan 05, 2010
Pastor AIO:

I actually thought that he was leaking it. I was going to ask, out of which orifice.

Now that would have been news.

. . . . .be more explicit. grin grin grin grin
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by PastorAIO: 1:08am On Jan 05, 2010
It is the person that will answer the question that will have to be explicit. I only wanted to know out of which orifice the ice cream would have been leaking. As you are well aware there are many orifices going into and out of the body.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Nobody: 1:14am On Jan 05, 2010
still wondering why this is so important that a thread has to be opened for it.

OP do you want some ice cream? You know how to make the Nigerian version of the one Obama is holding, right? I forget what its called.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Nobody: 1:16am On Jan 05, 2010
chrisical:

Obama give me small make i lick now. tongue grin
Obama might take an offense to this undecided
How did you know [i]he [/i]is small sef?
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by spoilt(f): 1:18am On Jan 05, 2010
Chapelle.S:

Please cheer yourself up with this pics. We can't reverse the past but we can learn from him.Its after leaking this ice cream that Umar struck.

I thought he was leaking ice cream from an orifice or something. grin
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by OgidiBoy(m): 1:22am On Jan 05, 2010
So a pic of Obama licking Icecream is supposed to solve the problem of unemployment. sad
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by mamagee3(f): 1:26am On Jan 05, 2010
OgidiBoy:

So a pic of Obama licking Icecream is supposed to solve the problem of unemployment. sad

Help me ask the poster. sad
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by chrisical(m): 1:33am On Jan 05, 2010
Why cant you ask your ailing president what plans he has for unemployment ?
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by IYANGBALI: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2013
@labiyemmy:
big deal?
na big deal o,how many of your so called leaders don come outside chop agbado,okpa,eja dindin oloro,guguru and epa for public before?
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Gladmama(f): 4:20pm On May 05, 2016

@ Goldmind1, what you don't seem to get is that not all that glitters is gold. Nigeria is not a bad Nation, Africa is not a bad Continent. it is the rulers that are Bad. If the head is rotten what happens to the body? Do your research and readings well America is worse its not obvious now, but wait till an evil person get into power that is when you go 'take'.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Gladmama(f): 4:21pm On May 05, 2016

@ Goldmind1, what you don't seem to get is that not all that glitters is gold. Nigeria is not a bad Nation, Africa is not a bad Continent. it is the rulers that are Bad. If the head is rotten what happens to the body? Do your research and readings well America is worse its not obvious now, but wait till an evil person get into power that is when you go 'take'.
Re: Obama Leaking Icecream With Daughter by Nobody: 11:18am On May 06, 2016
paddylo1:

colo-mentality and mental slavery is a big disease in africa. .
u need to check yoself ma friend. . .
if it is this U.S that am living in that has good people,then i must be dreaming
i pray u get a chance to visit and live here someday

You forgot to mention that in the US there is no electricity, no fuel, bad road, no water, cost of food increasing?
Oh wait, the government over there actually give a fvck about its people.
Instead u mention
murder, poverty, corruption, suicide, child teen prost
Like which country on earth doesnt have this things? Nigeria? [insert obama's laghing face.jpeg here]
Come back to nigeria if you think here is better or Move to a better state.

If can hide the dirt in the US.from the media (like you claim) then it must be because its in minority
Come and hide the dirt in nigeria.

Nigeria is the best country in the world and yet since i was born, i'd never seen 24hrs electricity.
But i witnessed that in a neighboring country. In this same west africa. I'm sure that also counts as gullibility.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lord Have Mercy! Heartbreaking Pics From The War Between Israel & Palestine / South Africa President Jacob Zuma Marries Third Wife / The Palin Effect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.