Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,009 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) (14923 Views)

'35 And Getting It' - Toke Makinwa In Sexy Bra Top / 'Beauty Shots Are My Favourite' - Toke Makinwa In Perfectly Beautiful Photos / Toke Makinwa In Nude Photoshoot For Glow By TM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Who goes to New York and doesn't take an outside shot but well done ma
Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2017
olaezebala:
What is all this na? Toke we yaf hear of the book?

Please o, if I blow whistle of 10 million and EFCC now find 10 billion, will I paid my commission on 10 million or 10 billion ? cause ayam seriously considering blowing Bola Tinubu whistle oooo
in case

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2017
I read the book half way and I gotta confess, though I don't like her as a person but the book is damn interesting. The use of vocabs, the construction...... Infact, I just give it a 10.

Men and side chicks though.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
The guy above me is intimidated by Toke because she is a strong feminist! grin
Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Arielle: 8:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Well done Toke. Marriage threw her lemons, and she's making lemonade!

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by Arielle: 8:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Not buying that NYU lecture, though. Come on, now. grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa In New York With 'On Becoming' (Photos) by laudate: 12:44am On Apr 25, 2017
TPAND:
Book of Lies and Calumny on Ex-husband. Isn't there a court injunction stopping her from selling that book
What part of the book is a lie? shocked Kindly share the details in chapter and verse. sad Her ex-husband should not complain. "The evil that men do, live after them..."

Arielle:
Well done Toke. Marriage threw her lemons, and she's making lemonade!
That is so true!! Hehehehe... cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Photo: 31 Year Old Toyin Lawani, Steps Out With Daughter & 21year Old Fiancee / The Shape On Ghanaian Actress Princess Shyngle Can Kill OO.... You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.