Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! (478 Views)

Remitano Bounty...earn Free Bitcoin,up To 1,000.000 Satoshi / Free 20,000 Satoshi ..get Yours Now! / Claim 140000 Satoshi Here Every 2 Hours!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! by AzuYNE: 7:29am On Apr 24, 2017
I woke up this morning and got an email from one frank Davies who was claiming to have found a way of generating 30,000 satoshis per day...it sounded too good to be true..I called him up to know how I could get or download the satoshi mining app..he said there were two versions, one costing about 8k and the other 25k...I told him i'ld get back to him only to do some research on google and found an exact description of what he sent to me...under the comments section a lot of people were complaining about being duped by him...so guys be on the look out.... People no longer have conscience and are out to milk others dry...
Below are the proofs

Re: Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! by AzuYNE: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2017
More

Re: Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! by princechurchill(m): 7:58am On Apr 24, 2017
Mugus go still fall, una wan get rich but no wan work lol
Re: Nairalanders!!! Beware Of Frank Davies!!! The Satoshi Fraudster!!! by dominique(f): 8:59am On May 15, 2017
When we say people should stop dropping their emails and phone numbers on threads, they ignore and become targets of scammers. So many gets duped because of how easily they exposed themselves to fraudsters. How can you see a topic like "how to make N50,000 in a week, drop your details for info" and you go ahead to do that and you expect not to be duped? Apart from the scammers advertising the sham of a business, other scammers will pick up your details and start bombarding you with mails or add you to their fraudulent whatsapp groups.

I've made this disclaimer over and over again and even did a thread on this section yet people refuse to be guided. If you choose to fund scammers with your gullibility, that's your cup of tea. A word is enough for the wise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

My Little Secret / Nigerian Base Online Bitcoin Exchanger U Can Trust / dear God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.