Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,286 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) (15577 Views)

D'banj Bags Chieftaincy Title In Obowo, Imo, Rocks Igbo Attire (photos) / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos) / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by enigmaticlion: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
osuofia2:
it's high time IBO's start partaking and ruling in the traditional institutions in Lagos like obaship etc because they have contributed a lot to its development , Lagos is a no Man's land.
you don use your medicine today? . I dont think so.
Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by Mccullum: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Badagrians has been part of Lagos since Precolonial era I meant it was Dahomey war forced their forefathers out of Benin, Togo while some latter joined them for fishing reason and some Yorubas also came to settled there with reasons of unsettling of Yoruba's war fare, family war, fishing and migration for new found lands

Moreover, some of Obas in Lagos ran to Badagry when there were dynasty troubles in Lagos Island in order to sought for refuge then.

So therefore, some Igbos should keep their mouths shut on trying to claim leadership in Lagos and where's is their ancestral land in Lagos? as all Igbos came to Lagos for means of survival and later back to their state of origins.. conclusively, Igbos will continue to recognize as residents in Lagos.
Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by bjay13: 3:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
amdoyin82:
We dont know Togan of Badagry among the Yoruba obas, their language is so different from the core yoruba people. Badagry indigenes are settlers that migrates from contonou,Togo and Benin republic and settles in badagry being a border town between Nigeria and these neighbouring countries. Since then they have become major dominants of badagry and settles,breeds all over the place. In a nutsell oba of badagry is not like Alake of Egbaland, Oba of Lagos, Alaafin of Oyo, Olubadan of Ibadanland, onirisa of ife, soun of ogbomosho, Timi of Ede and so on. If it had been any of these kings then the chirftancy title might be relevant. I rest my case
..... Point of correction sir,all I know is every human existence godly determined. Badagry ppu are migrants from Dahomey from Benin Republic. They never asked to be part of 9jeria,only nature made it so. The history of 9jeria never completes with core reference to western education. And which came up via abolishment of slave trade. No average lagosians,Aworis and Eguns,want to associate with any Yoruba group OK.
Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by osuofia2(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
farihafaheemah:

Lagoon is awaiting you. Obaship kor, igweship ni

stop denying obvious truth.. IBO's have contributed much to Lagos development than even the Yoruba's..
Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by farihafaheemah(m): 6:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
osuofia2:

stop denying obvious truth.. IBO's have contributed much to Lagos development than even the Yoruba's..
because the owner of Lagos are accommodating, why can't they develop their region, my prayer is let the BIAFRA come to reality, I wonder what will happen to your so call development u claimed u brought to Lagos
Re: Pasuma Bags Chieftaincy Title In Badagry (photos+video) by amdoyin82(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
bjay13:
..... Point of correction sir,all I know is every human existence godly determined. Badagry ppu are migrants from Dahomey from Benin Republic. They never asked to be part of 9jeria,only nature made it so. The history of 9jeria never completes with core reference to western education. And which came up via abolishment of slave trade. No average lagosians,Aworis and Eguns,want to associate with any Yoruba group OK.
OK sir.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Match Negative Energies With Success In 2022 / Reekado Banks Apologies To Faithful Girls For All Wrongs Done By Men / Toke Makinwa On “Why Men Are Morons”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.