Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,666 members, 7,854,813 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale (9268 Views)

Please Rescue Me. The CBN Is After My Pension Account. / Aishah Ahmad: Profile Of The CBN Deputy Governor / Nigeria’s CBN Is Printing Money To Keep The Govt Afloat & Alarms Are Ringing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Olukat(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

And stealing have different meaning under PDP..

Have you received your monthly stipends for standing with failure? sad sad sad sad
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Clone2020(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
If you are in the US or have relatives in the US trying to send money to naija, I will exchange the funds at 340/$, simply deposit into my US bank account and receive instant funding into your Nigerian account. Don't bother with western Union and co, they exchange at 355/$ with fees and the exchange rate drops to around 316/$...

Hurry before it drops even further..

Contact in signature.
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by aloeman15(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sir, that's only half of the story.
If you bought goods at high dollar, will you reduce price because dollar has come down?
If the govt had either enabled the economy to produce the 41 items banned from cbn dollar, would we be here 18months later?
If the cbn had spent the over $2billion dollars this year alone on targeted infrastructure for manufacturers instead of school fees and medical tourism, would we quarrel them?
If the govt had carried the nation along through proper publicity of it's plans for we the citizens, would criticism be so rife?
bnanzip:
I went to buy a tricycle day before yesterday and they said it is 670k and I asked if it is a car I wanted buying. They said it is dollar that has gone up and I told the person dollar is no more going up and naira has appreciated so why the increase? They just laughed and I walked out.
Nigerians, the CBN is making efforts to reduce the rates but things will still remain high because we prefer to cheat than to actually do business.
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by ChiefSweetus: 12:54pm On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Get lost, u Silly momfo.
Sorry for the delayed response.. was at work giving your dad orders. I have your time now, peasant. Where were we? cheesy
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by KunkeAkinola(m): 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
M2dX:
Winning? All we need is N150/$1, then we will know they have started to win .

Lol.. It cant get to that until we become a net exporter bro/h*e
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Akshow: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Sorry for the delayed response.. was at work giving your dad orders. I have your time now, peasant. Where were we? cheesy
Lame arse childish momfo. I see u are serious about ur diss. grin grin grin Don't sweat if phool, u are nice distraction and entertainment grin grin Ur faaaadaaaa will be more engaging. Run along and call the bastard. grin grin
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 1:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Olukat:

Have you received your monthly stipends for standing with failure? sad sad sad sad

I don't need to get anything before supporting someone i believe in..
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by ChiefSweetus: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
Lame arse childish momfo. I see u are serious about ur diss. grin grin grin Don't sweat if phool, u are nice distraction and entertainment grin grin Ur faaaadaaaa will be more engaging. Run along and call the bastard. grin grin
Jesus is my fadaaaaaaa. grin grin
But your dad.. i mean the real one o (your former landlord in orile ijesha okokomaiko) is hampering our productivity at work. (He is a quota system employee). You are his true son, judging by your trail of asininity. Kudos bro.
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Akshow: 6:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Jesus is my fadaaaaaaa. grin grin
But your dad.. i mean the real one o (your former landlord in orile ijesha okokomaiko) is hampering our productivity at work. (He is a quota system employee). You are his true son, judging by your trail of asininity. Kudos bro.
what are you rambling about if u will forgive my overstament, schmuck! Hoping u will decipher d diss grin ODE
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by ChiefSweetus: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Akshow:
what are you rambling about if u will forgive my overstament, schmuck! Hoping u will decipher d diss grin ODE
Smello. grin
Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
smiley smiley smiley hoarders and speculators are disappointed.

1 Like

Re: The CBN Is Winning But Pessimists Still Complain - Dele Sobowale by Akshow: 5:30am On Apr 25, 2017
ChiefSweetus:

Smello. grin
Ode cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Market Gains N434bn To Close N11.83tr In February / Crude Oil Facilitator How To Succeed ? / 70-yr-old Farmer Makes N2m Annually From Maize Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.