Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,218 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? (1812 Views)

Be Employed And Trained With Any Qualification Which You Have / Get Trained To $$$ Make Dollar With Your Laptop, Deskstop And Android Phones / One Thing You Must Do To Be Successful: Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija Shares Insights (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? by heavenlychy: 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello house,

Who has undergone training at Career insights in Nigeria?
I understand its an eWorkexperience platform, but i am a bit confused about the total cost of running the programme and how beneficial it will be for me.

Thanks as i expect your responses.
Re: Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? by Southboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 03, 2017
Did u go through with the program?
Re: Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? by Drizhystc(m): 8:55am On May 13, 2019
Did you go through with it
Re: Anyone Trained With Career Insights Nigeria? by Arinpeh: 10:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
Is anyone planning to go through the program cos am also confuse

(1) (Reply)

Permanent Job In A Telecoms And Contract Position In An Oil Comapny / I Need To Build A Carer In Ict! Where Do I Start From? / Which University In Nigeria Offers Msc. Banking And Finance Part Time??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.