Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu (1077 Views)

FG Orders The Recruitment Of Constables For Community Policing / If You Live On The Mainland And you Work On The Island,this Is For You!!! / VACANCY FOR COMMUNITY HEALTH WORKERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu by Ignitereaders: 9:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Hello everyone,

We are currently in need of individuals who can serve as community health workers in these places; Epe, Lagos Mainland and Shomolu LG. Preferably, these individuals must be resident of these places.

If interested, kindly fill this online application- https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdJOTtiezsn-A9duhXY381GePYPDXZ_Ia-DydDByUve5cstRQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

We hope to get back to you ASAP.

Thank you.
Re: We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu by sheekhe: 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
I applied the last time this job advertisement came up, but I didn't get any response and my qualification nd experience match the work description. I have applied again anyway. Here's my email zheinny@yahoo.com thanks
Re: We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu by Ignitereaders: 9:29am On May 11, 2017
Oh...I believe someone has communicated with you.

The challenge is we are looking for individuals who reside in the stated community. Aside, qualifications, location is paramount and also too there were several applicants.
Re: We Are Looking For Community Health Workers In Epe, Lagos Mainland And Shomolu by sheekhe: 4:54pm On May 15, 2017
Yeah, I have gone through the stages of the interview. I am still hoping to be called

(1) (Reply)

Oando Plc Recruitment 2017 / Admin Officer Urgently Wanted / A Quick One! Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.