Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:21 PM

Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun (19294 Views)

Oh My God Check Out What Tinubu Did Not Have In 1999 But He Has Now / APC Chairman, Oyegun Speaks On Disagreements Over His Tenure Elongation / PDP Plotted Igbo Hate Song - APC Chairman, Oyegun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Gistpeeps: 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
The National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, John Oyegun has said a National Leader of the party, Bola Tinubu was not responsible for his emergence as the ruling party’s National Chairman.

Oyegun made the remark in an interview with Vanguard while responding to a question that some people are alleging that he has not been fair to those who assisted him to emerge National Chairman of the party, especially, Bola Tinubu.

The APC Chairman insisted that everybody in the party and not a particular individual aided his emergence.

According to Oyegun, “Everybody assisted me to this position and I am grateful to all of them. The only thing is my personality and integrity; I don’t joke with these two things because they are the only currency that I have and I will defend them at any time.

“I don’t believe one particular person solely assisted me to this position, everybody assisted me and someday, the story of how I became chairman of APC will be told.

“You will then see that everybody did assist me to become National Chairman. This means that I am there for everybody. I don’t belong to any camp in the APC. I belong to all members of APC high and below.”

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/04/tinubu-did-not-assist-me-into-becoming.html

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by DickDastardly(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
grin
I once read a book titled "THE SENSELESS GOAT BELOW ME"

Useless book grin

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by sarrki(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
But will in removing you

Take that to the bank

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by sarrki(m): 10:13am On Apr 24, 2017
DickDastardly:
grin

Waiting for the long epistle

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by madridguy(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by DickDastardly(m): 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

Waiting for the long epistle
You can go back and read now grin cheesy

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Buharimustgo: 10:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Sorry Tinubu,you have many ungrateful people that you helped,and Oyegun is one of them

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by sarrki(m): 10:19am On Apr 24, 2017
DickDastardly:

You can go back and read now grin cheesy

I only read one book

The holy book it's interesting

"Proverbs 12:15 says, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.” The fool rejects the advice of others and instead listens only to himself."

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by sarrki(m): 10:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Sorry Tinubu,you have many ungrateful people that you helped,and Oyegun is one of them

2019 is another great year

Everyone will carry his or her cross

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Jabioro: 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Meaning... what?
Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Vanguard PDP Newspapers, always twisting people's interview to suit a predetermined end..

“I don’t believe one particular person solely assisted me to this position, everybody assisted me and someday, the story of how I became chairman of APC will be told.

Where did he deny, Tinubu didn't assist him?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by princechurchill(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Jagban wetin you do this man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by FunkyMetahuman: 10:40am On Apr 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
Vanguard PDP Newspapers, always twisting people's interview to suit a predetermined end..

Where did he deny, Tinubu didn't assist him?
see shameful nigerian media.
All just to sell more papers than the others.

Quite shameful

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by saintgp(m): 10:52am On Apr 24, 2017
A very concise but above all diplomatic answer.his choice of words is appealing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by rooftech: 12:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
imagine this idiot,that was driving 504 in 2013 when we formed the party, if not for tinubu who will know him,we lost tom ikimi because of him. a fool.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by SIRmanjar(m): 12:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Evrybody just dey deny tinubu like plague..The way dat aboki dey look jagaban smelling mouth for dat pics just dey funny me.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by SIRmanjar(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
I foresee the great jagaban the master strategist floating a new party very soon..A party dat will rule only him ad his household..
I disagree with the person dat said years back dat the way jagaban is going down dat he might soon discover oil.The rate baba dey go down now baba fit discover earth inner core. grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by pauljumbo(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2017
ungrateful

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by emmysam2: 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyegun, It is wiser to be silent than rant foolishly.
And ranting foolishly has been your hobby in recent times.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by babyfaceafrica: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Bloggers sha and fake news

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by wawappl: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2017
still fresh in our minds like yesterday, this guy is ungrateful.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by comos: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2017
rooftech:
imagine this idiot,that was driving 504 in 2013 when we formed the party, if not for tinubu who will know him,we lost tom ikimi because of him. a fool.

Oyegun was a former National Chairman of ANPP ( one of the many parties that formed APC)

He is right if he said Tinubu did not make him APC chairman

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
I have read this piece several times, yet can't see where Tinubu was mentioned. Abi na my eyes?

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Hemanwel(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oyegun don gada liver for this APC ooh!
Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
SMH
Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by hucienda: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
ee don start.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by johnemeka(m): 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok.

Everyday APC will come with one story... Don't they get tired?

Meanwhile,check this out...

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by whitering: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
talk less and live long mbok.
Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Igboesika: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
The prophecy of Apc tearing into pieces is about to fulfil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by AceSkillz01: 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:

I only read one book

The holy book it's interesting

"Proverbs 12:15 says, “The way of a fool is right in his own eyes, but a wise man listens to advice.” The fool rejects the advice of others and instead listens only to himself."

Aren't you a Yoruba Muslim though

11 Likes

Re: Tinubu Did Not Assist Me Into Becoming APC National Chairman – Oyegun by Flexherbal(m): 1:32pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herdsmen: Defend Yourselves, Ohanaeze Tells Igbo - Sahara Reporters / Akinwumi Adesina May Join 2023 Presidential Race / Obahiagbon: Obasanjo's Endorsement Is A Cancer For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.