Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,035 members, 7,838,586 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

What's It With Some Nollywood Actors - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What's It With Some Nollywood Actors (2492 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Funke Akindele Stuns In New Christmas Pics With Some Nollywood Entertainer / Why do Some Nollywood Actresses wear "Bad & Tacky Hair Weaves And Wigs"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by camara(f): 6:50pm On Jan 25, 2007
my friend from uganda 1ce told me she met Jim Iyke.she had always liked him and other nigerian actors,but as she wanted to get an autograph and take a foto he pushed her away and said she just doesn't come up on people like that and he did that in the presence of people u can imagine the embarassment.i mean it's not like he's better than his counter parts. rite now she and i r just hating the nigerian actors
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2007
couldnt find better person to meet, na that jackass Jim Iyke?

I must say she deserved it, next time she'll have better taste.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by neelsel(f): 7:02pm On Jan 25, 2007
Mean Thief tongue tongue

What's up?

Girlfriend that's how people behave when they allow fame to get to their big heads.
But they should know that it's best to be nice to the people at the so-called bottom, because you will pass them on the way up on your success ladder, and also on your way down,
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by camara(f): 7:24pm On Jan 25, 2007
comon' thief
she couldn't have known he'ld be that mean.she only knew him 4rm his films
and if not 4 his fans he won't be where he is now
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by snazzydawn(f): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2007
I empathise with er on that. But my question is, what was her manner of approach? what was his state of mind at that time. Those things have to be taken into consideration too. I am not trying to justify his actions, but how did she come on to him?
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by neelsel(f): 8:30pm On Jan 25, 2007
snazzy my dear( just received good news) Will share later grin grin
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 8:39pm On Jan 25, 2007
snazzy, ur man fyne ohhh shocked lipsrsealed

jim iyke looks like a jerk anyways undecided
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by snazzydawn(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
@ kellorah--- thanks jare. I have good eyes grin grin grin
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2007
so has he wink
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by snazzydawn(f): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2007
@ kellorah, no.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by camara(f): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2007
she went like a normal excited fan.she was just so happy to see him and maybe couldn't control her enthusiasm
but shouldn't that have made him happy?
he's being recognized,would have thot that was summin good,

and snazz,i agree with kell,he's a hottie
@kell,we now know he doesn't only look like a jerk,he is a jerk
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by snazzydawn(f): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
Okay camara, I feel you. Maybe she was too excited and so over reacted. Poor her. I can understand. He is such an asshole.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2007
no matter how ure fans act around u, as a celeb, u shd keep ur cool and go with the flow  undecided
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by snazzydawn(f): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2007
I agree with you kelly, that is the price they have to pay for stardom, I guess.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Raymand(m): 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2007
Nobody cares if Jim Iyke was just having a bad day, nobody cares if his girlfriend just kicked him in the balls and sent him parking, no one cares if he just learned he has AIDS! for goodness sakes people actors are humans too. . . they have good moods and bad moods, we can't all be happy smiley all the time now can we? angry
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 10:14pm On Jan 25, 2007
ye but he didnt have to act the way he did undecided
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Raymand(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2007
If he were American he'd probably punch her Ugandan mouth, accuse her of sexual harassment and get cheap publicity from it. . . tongue

Fans are worthless drones of people who worship a lie. . .
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2007
well, i've not seen any celeb i'm crazy about to ask for authograph. cheesy
i never chop belle full lipsrsealed

but he was rude.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by jaybaby(f): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2007
Raman PLEASE--Spare me!

My Q is -- R we Sure the Poster is REAL--or he jus wants 2 say smtin bad abt My JImmy
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by kellorah: 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2007
lol,  ur jimmy, eh?  cheesy
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by BlackMamba(m): 3:35am On Jan 26, 2007
He ought to be excited that somebody actually asked him for his "signature".
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by jaybaby(f): 11:59am On Feb 06, 2007
& Y must he b excited?
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Saymamy(f): 12:10am On Feb 09, 2007
Why r u guyz judging jim on wat u av heard,it's not fair. cool
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by slimghost(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2007
if really that happened,then Jim Iyke shuld realy be ashamed of himself.Behind those twinkles in his eyes,we've now seen the bitch in him.Watching his movies is not my idea of having fun anyway.
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by jaybaby(f): 4:43pm On Feb 09, 2007
Slimgate & who cares
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by trendy(f): 11:07am On Mar 20, 2007
Depend on ur friends approach
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Beline(f): 12:17pm On Mar 20, 2007
may be he wasn't on a good mood

The Jim I know is a nice guy and a queit type forget his appearances on movies that is just acting
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Beline(f): 12:18pm On Mar 20, 2007

The Jim I know is a nice guy and a quiet type forget his appearances on movies that is just acting
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by busygirl(f): 1:06am On Mar 21, 2007
No matter wat, he should have been nice, he's a celeb yea! but the world is a small place nd we keep movin in circles. It might be Jim's turn 2morrow
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by monshege: 1:24am On Mar 21, 2007
Beline:

The Jim I know is a nice guy and a queit type forget his appearances on movies that is just acting

i dont know the Jim you know, but this is not the first time i have had reports about him. maybe he started cooling down after his numerous past exhibitions. heard he went to London and did that too. when he came to Houston, he embarrassed another fan too, i told that fan "serves you right for going to him". and for those supporting his actions and claiming he is human and a celebrity, being human dont mean you should be rude. as a celebrity (which i dont believe most nigerian artistes are), as a celebrity, you are in the public eye, you are a role model whether you like it or not, people are gonna admire your work or hate it whether you like it or not. you cannot be expected to act the way you would act. some so called celebrities have been punished for dissing fans or being rude. if you check the most loveable celebrities, you will find they are the ones that are nice to fans. there is a reason they are your fan "cos they admire your work and you ought to appreciate that".
i dont blame him anyways, he is a proper naija man, and seeing his performances in movies, dont know what else to expect. hope the girl gave him a piece of her mouth before she left there (he dey craze for movie, he dey craze for off movie too)
for autograph loving fans, take note and carry time. make una admire them from your living rooms while watching their movies. leave them the heck alone, so you wont have to complain about them dissing you or not. you are a celebrity on your own. celebrity in your own family, you dont see them running to you for autograph or picture, my 2 cents
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by Emad(f): 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2008
Well i am quite surprised that People like Jim Iyke of all people shd be making boiz like that
Let us analyze this critically , who is Jim Iyke, Not hansome , Not dressy, English, Questionable
he was sighted the last time buying cheap clothes from a small bush store in London

that dude no get no points e dey highup weti
hummmmmmm i don't even know any Naija artist i will be running to greet until they will be embarassing me
See me see trouble angry angry
Re: What's It With Some Nollywood Actors by lucabrasi(m): 7:09pm On Apr 02, 2008
jim iyke is a dick face,was with a group of friends in a club in london and i saw the dude,tried to greet him and he blanked me, being a lil tipsy and pissed off i gave him a proper tongue lashing and instead of him to be a local naija nollywood star and shove off he made to come at me and i continued abusing him after which he had to leave cause i had more ppl with me, the guy with him prolly a friend or mind or smthn now came back and told me not to be annoyed and apologised on his behalf, its prolly cause they never expected the level of sucess and accolades they r getting making them swollen headed plus most of them are not properly educated and exposed i met style plus and i was proud to be nigerian,same thing with most of the comedians,met ayo animashaun the hip hop world guy, and he s realli cool same with d1 kenny is a prick, i guess the more educated people come into the industry,the more these attitudes will change, on behalf of these dickfaces,i apologise to you non nigerians that have been dissed smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uche Jumbo And Uche Okechukwu Break Up? / Kim Kardashian Shudders In Pain After Clumsy Bodyguard Accidentally Steps On Her / Check Out Old Picture Of Linda Ikeji & Denrele Edun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.