Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) (2064 Views)

Malami Son's Wedding: Ganduje Hosts Top APC Members (Photos) / PHOTOS: Accreditation Of Top APC Members At The APC National Convention / El-Rufai Demolishes Inuwa Abdulkadir's House, A Top APC Chieftain In Kaduna (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by babawalexy(m): 11:26am On Apr 24, 2017
There was another drama at the country home of the late Isiaka Adeleke as a top All Progressives Congress members, Hon. Idiat Babalola was thrown out by angry youths.

Amiloaded gathered that Hon. Idiat Babalola who came to join other sympathizers was denied entrance into the house before she was forced to leave the premises.

It would be recalled that there was a mild drama yesterday in Ede, the hometown of the late Isiaka Adeleke when his corpse was rejected by his people.

Credit: http://www.newsalert.com.ng/2017/04/adelekes-burial-top-apc-member.html

Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by sarrki(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Rip Adeleke

Lessons to all

All you worked and labored for

You will take nothing when leaving planet earth

Then why the killings ?

Vanity upon vanity

2 Likes

Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by madridguy(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2017
rip
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by ourema(f): 11:55am On Apr 24, 2017
sarrki:
Rip Adeleke

Lessons to all

All you worked and labored for

You will take nothing when leaving planet earth

Then why the killings ?

Vanity upon vanity
At the same time one wonder what politicians will gain by looting billions of naira they may likely not finish in one lifetime. I think I am of the opinion that looters of the economy are sick. They need psychiatric test.
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by sarrki(m): 11:57am On Apr 24, 2017
ourema:

At the same time one wonder what politicians will gain by looting billions of naira they may likely not finish in one lifetime. I think I am of the opinion that looters of the economy are sick. They need psychiatric test.

Very very correct

They need psychiatric evaluation
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by Dalastically: 1:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
Blood of habakuk

Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by gberra: 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
ourema:

If only you would stop defending corrupt ass like your last breathe depends on it.

Igbos are corrupt buffoons.
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by ourema(f): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2017
gberra:
If only you would stop defending corrupt ass like your last breathe depends on it.

Igbos are corrupt buffoons.
My dear when I wrote this post I am not trying to support or think about anger. Your reply sound much anger than I thought.
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by BanevsJoker(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
That name though, sounds like an insult.
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by gberra: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
ourema:

My dear when I wrote this post I am not trying to support or think about anger. Your reply sound much anger than I thought.
I'm sorry if it sounds too truthful & cut in like a knife. However the mood & intent, I'm just often pissed by hypocrisy.

The smiling one cheesy
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by greatgod2012(f): 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2017
This man's death really brought out some people's talents!

Talent of thuggery!
Talent of hooliganism!
Talent of fighting!

Smh....
Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by cpapa: 4:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
[quote author=gberra post=55871239] I'm sorry if it sounds too truthful & cut in like a knife. However the mood & intent, I'm just often pissed by hypocrisy.

The smiling one cheesy[/quote u no well

1 Like

Re: Adeleke's Burial: Top APC Member Allegedly Thrown Out (read What Happens) by ybalogs(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Life banza

(1) (Reply)

PDP Asks DSS To Explain Reason For Abaribe’s Arrest. / 2019: See The Full List Of PDP Campaign Committee for 2019 elections / Oyedepo, Others Endorse Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.