Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,778 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

What You Need To Know About Your Building Before Given It Out - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What You Need To Know About Your Building Before Given It Out (261 Views)

Owerri Collapsed Building: Before And After Photos / How Many Months Is A Tenant Required To Stay In A Building Before Eviction / Lagos School Building: Before Collapse And After The Collapse (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know About Your Building Before Given It Out by nifemiayoade(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Hi, my name is AYOADE OLUWANIFEMI, am an architect, have worked with several construction company for passed 10years and I have a lot of experience in design and construction, in fact have correct so many engineers in any of there mistake both on site and in design, till now a lot of engineer do call me for help when they have a problem on design and site, I help so many engineer for architectural design and position of column and the type of beam in design. However Am now the C.E.O of ARCHARAN ARCHITECTURE AND CONSTRUCTION COMPANY, in our company nothing is in possible, we design and build houses to the taste of what u want and in model style,we can also help u 2 collect your approval and certificate of ownership (c of o)for your building. we are the best in construction,try us 2 day and u we see d different add on whatsapp or call 08069253261. Pls beware don't give ur building construction to some quack engineers that believe architect design can not be achievable on site. They will later destroy the plan and disorganised what u want. Don't let them fool u,let save lifes,property and money.

1 Share

Re: What You Need To Know About Your Building Before Given It Out by nifemiayoade(m): 11:28am On May 27, 2022
Happy children's day to all our kids in the world. You can as well build houses for your kids and make plan for them in your own house plan. Lets do that for you at ARCHARAN CONSTRUCTION COMPANY call/WhatsApp : 08069253261, Happy children's day once again.

(1) (Reply)

4 Sale 300sqm Of Land @ Shangisha Magodo @ 25m Pls Call Samuel On 07034770232 / Own A Simple Real Estate Site / 3-bedroom Flat For Sale At Moniya,ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.