Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,536 members, 7,816,307 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids (3544 Views)

What Will You Do, If You Are The Father / What A Son Sent To His Father, And The Father's Reply.(photo) / When You Think You Have Dressed To Kill When Visiting Your Inlaws: PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by r231(m): 12:47am On Jan 05, 2010
A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery'

She looks into his eyes and says calmly, 'No, I'm your son's teacher.
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by tubabie(f): 12:57am On Jan 05, 2010
r231:

A guy goes to the supermarket and notices an attractive woman waving at him. She says hello. He's rather taken back because he can't place where he knows her from. So he says, 'Do you know me?' To which she replies, 'I think you're the father of one of my kids.'
Now his mind travels back to the only time he has ever been unfaithful to his wife and says, 'Are you the stripper from the bachelor party that I made love to on the pool table with all my buddies watching while your partner whipped my butt with wet celery'

Lmaooo grin grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Funkky123: 3:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
Very funny grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by mykali(m): 3:33pm On Jan 07, 2010
grin grin grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by gidson12(m): 3:51pm On Jan 07, 2010
undecided
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by goodhunte(m): 4:02pm On Jan 07, 2010
funny one.
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 4:47pm On Jan 07, 2010
lol olodo teacher. . .should have played the games. wink
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 07, 2010
r231:

ROFL

Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Lolajoy(f): 11:06pm On Jan 07, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by jamace(m): 5:55am On Jan 08, 2010
Chineke! cheesy If na me be the man eh, I for just dissappear into the ground, fast, fast. grin grin The shame is too much.
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by clemcykul(f): 9:00am On Jan 08, 2010
lol very funny

the man must have been cheating his poor wife angry grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by kodylicky(f): 9:16am On Jan 08, 2010
silly teacher n dumb man
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 9:30am On Jan 08, 2010
silly teacher? cheesy
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Kunbee: 1:54am On Jan 09, 2010
Abi nao smiley
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Abbeycity4(f): 3:20pm On Jan 11, 2010
LMAO!!!! grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 3:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
mother of my kids tongue
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by dani1luv: 3:26pm On Jan 11, 2010
YES
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 3:27pm On Jan 11, 2010
where is ya womb? inside ya brain? grin I was referring to Abbey jor
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by dani1luv: 3:36pm On Jan 11, 2010
so na the reason you change ya siggy to He's Abbey shocked
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Gabry(f): 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
Nice one poster smiley
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Teeco(m): 3:50pm On Jan 11, 2010
Very funny grin you try grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 4:43pm On Jan 11, 2010
dani1luv:

grin you no fit see road for afternoon, affin.
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by dani1luv: 4:53pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ben-10:

grin you no fit see road for afternoon, affin.
so na road I go take read ur siggy
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Ben13: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2010
Dani, why u dey vex. . .na you be the school teacher abi the craze man? grin

r231:

Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Abbeycity4(f): 5:02pm On Jan 11, 2010
dani1luv:

Olodo grin c ya life out side
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Teeco(m): 5:10pm On Jan 11, 2010
Laff wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Abbeycity4(f): 5:15pm On Jan 11, 2010
Teeco:

Laff wan kill me grin grin grin grin grin
die plz. i'll arrange Aso-ebi. abi Ben u no go buy?
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Teeco(m): 5:19pm On Jan 11, 2010
Abbey_city:

die plz. i'll arrange Aso-ebi. abi Ben u no go buy?

NawaOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Abbeycity4(f): 5:21pm On Jan 11, 2010
Ben-10:

mother of my kids tongue
Ben-10:

where is ya womb? inside ya brain? grin I was referring to Abbey jor

but i wasn't a teacher nw.
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Teeco(m): 5:22pm On Jan 11, 2010
ok grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Abbeycity4(f): 5:24pm On Jan 11, 2010
Teeco:

NawaOOO shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lol y are u shocked?  grin is my plan nt kind enough?   grin
Re: I Think You Are The Father Of One Of My Kids by Teeco(m): 5:33pm On Jan 11, 2010
Abbey_city:

lol y are u shocked?  grin is my plan nt kind enough?   grin

Nice Plan but same to you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Humiliated Bride On Wedding's Day / Genevieve Boyfriends / Dull But Smart Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.