Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,073 members, 7,825,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

The New Pastor: - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The New Pastor: (836 Views)

Ofego The New Pastor And The Village Chief / The New Pastor / New Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The New Pastor: by greateliso(m): 12:49am On Jan 05, 2010
A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his parishioners.

At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door. Therefore, he took out a business card and wrote 'Revelation 3:20' on the back of it and stuck it in the door.

When the offering was processed the following Sunday, he found that his card had been returned.

Added to it was this cryptic message, 'Genesis 3:10.'

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation, he broke up in gales of laughter. Revelation 3:20 begins 'Behold, I stand at the door and knock.'

Genesis 3:10 reads, 'I heard your voice in the garden and I was afraid for I was naked.'
Re: The New Pastor: by krama(m): 10:06am On Jan 05, 2010
Oh my!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Pastor: by clemcykul(f): 1:18pm On Jan 05, 2010
wat about u?
Re: The New Pastor: by bandely(m): 4:42pm On Jan 05, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The New Pastor: by clemcykul(f): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2010
old but funny, i enjoyed the joke grin

(1) (Reply)

The Lunatic / Na Wa O! Very True This Century: We Are Becoming Lesser By The Day! / See Pix Of Comptia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.