Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) (39764 Views)

Destiny Etiko Dances After Her Father’s Burial (Video) / Davido Wore N4.5 Million Glasses To His Son’s Naming Ceremony (Photos) / Ezekiel Sunday Elliott Dead: Obituary Of Desmond Elliot's Father, Burial Poster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Otapipia:

She too big na. She go break my waist.
love is blind oo my brother
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by bumi10(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
this girl is growing bigger everyday

abi na her face alone self
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by AJJ17(m): 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
TheLogicalMind:
AS SOON AS I SAW “ENIOLA BADMUS” IN THE TITLE, I AUTOMATICALLY KNEW THAT THE USE OF THE WORD “STUNNING” WAS GROSSLY MISLEADING. UNLESS THE OP CAN EXPLAIN HOW A HIPOPOTAMUS CAN BE STUNNING
How can you call a human being like you an Hippopotamus?is it because of likes or what?Plus one man's food is another man"s poison .
You need to respect that.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by DollarAngel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
OWAMBE
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by duduade: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:
Is this a burial ceremony or a red carpet glamour event? undecided
. As in .... It's totally nonsense.... Why the special chair....?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Otapipia: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
pinnket:
love is blind oo my brother
I agree love is blind but that size is too much, even the blind can see it. Lol

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by asahnwaKC: 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2017
Burial ke.....hmmm...

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by femi4: 1:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where is the celebrant?
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by lazygal: 1:31pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:

Na I'm I dey wonder to bury person don become parade show again.
Islam does not condone such its all a bout simplicity.we came into this world with nothing and are going with nothing .Trust me if the dad could speak from his grave, very sure he would either rain curses on her or plea with tears In his eyes for her to stop such

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
goodwishes:
Slay Mama,Queen of Pepperdem Gang cheesy
only her for all dis tittles grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I wonder
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by nepapole(m): 1:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
blaquebelle:

If he was old then it's worth the celebration
Waste of resources on a dead person. To me, short prayers don do.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by nepapole(m): 1:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
Waste of scarce resources.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by bebe2(f): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Useless tailor, dat cheap satin ruined the style undecided

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by MrCork: 1:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
I wonder

^^^kaiiii..see nyansh! tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by NabeelAbu: 1:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
beautiful nonsense. When many have not taken their meal..
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 1:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

^^^kaiiii..see nyansh! tongue
undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 2:00pm On Apr 24, 2017
All these make-up for burial? how she wan take cry na

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Chicybez: 2:01pm On Apr 24, 2017
pinnket:
you wan marry her?

THE THING TIRE ME OO
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by MrCork: 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
undecided

...sweet tatt..you should be happy you gettin complliment....it usualy means you stand a shance with the Londoner! (ME) wink
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

...sweet tatt..you should be happy you gettin complliment....it usualy means you stand a shance with the Londoner! (ME) wink
c ur long mouth
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by MrCork: 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
c ur long mouth

^^atitude...and then she says she Kant find man on nairaland!! ((Wot a shame)) undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
MrCork:

^^atitude...and then she says she Kant find man on nairaland!! ((Wot a shame)) undecided
grin grin grin,abeg no kill me wit laff, u r really funny
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:11pm On Apr 24, 2017
She should lose some weight
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by MrCork: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
grin grin grin,abeg no kill me wit laff, u r really funny

angry
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ioreth69(f): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by omolorlarh: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:
I tire

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by MrCork: 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
ioreth69:
angry

...anyways gimmmmme yur number. ..that thing is enterin my eye! smiley
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by ExInferis(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lose some lard, Helga.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by apatheticme(f): 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
donfemo:
Na wedding or Burial?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by bukitt: 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
Theyveedo:
Her papa die?

No, her palee kpuff.
Re: Eniola Badmus At Her Father's Burial Ceremony (Photos) by Papalet17: 4:14pm On Apr 24, 2017
Kobicove:

exactly wat I wanted to ask

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dolapo Badmus And Her Husband Pictured Together / Actress Rachael Okonkwo Goes Bald (Photos) / Uche Jombo, Rita Dominic, Kate Henshaw, Ike At Miss Nigeria 2019 Pageant (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.