Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,341 members, 7,815,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) (65727 Views)

Davido Visits Isiaka Adeleke's Grave, Pays Homage / Davido Remembers His Late Uncle Senate Isiaka Adeleke / Davido Drops Osun From His Planned Tour Over Uncle Isiaka Adeleke's Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Unsad(m): 12:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
One thief gone many more to follow soon Amen!!
Use your head. Idiot.
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by jimcaddy(m): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by engrAyomitope(f): 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Sherubawo is gone.... so sad...

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Death is inevitable! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rest in Peace Senator

Are you a blogger? Need an active page to promote your blog post? Contact your caring girl Omo to slim for your Facebook page 08061321584

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by femi4: 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
quiverfull:
This is a reminder to all them politicians, they're taking nothing outta here.
At least they enjoyed their wealth here
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by femi4: 12:39pm On Apr 24, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
Death is inevitable! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Rest in Peace Senator

Are you a blogger? Need an active page to promote your blog post? Contact your caring girl Omo to slim for your Facebook page 08061321584
Abosede humm

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by johnstar(m): 12:41pm On Apr 24, 2017
shaddoww:
Na so life be. But no cancel dat ur show for Osogbo oooo, cos I dey anticipate ooo
him get show for osogbo? And na which location?
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
What's up?
femi4:
Abosede humm
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by femi4: 12:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
lepaciousfunmi:
What's up?
cool..just dey hail you

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cabals in this government will soon join him in the dust and sand.

All the looting and lying to the electorates, where is his soul gone to

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
One thing I notice about Nigerian polithiefcian is there unique way of dying grin grin grin[color=#006600][/color], If cardiac arrest no catch them, cancer go gbab them, if heart attack no pinch them, they will under go ear surgery or in any part of the body, hunnnnnnnn Who am I to blame anybody for looting, when I already knw how they will end, hunnnn My God will always be in control, He judge accordingly (EKU ISE BABA GOD).

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by engrchykae(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2017
quiverfull:
This is a reminder to all them politicians, they're taking nothing outta here.
they are very much aware that death is the ultimate destiny of humans.the goal is to amass wealth for their spoilt children such as davido and his cold brother.
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by nepapole(m): 1:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
The only sensible statement on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:15pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cloclodile tears

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Enemyofpeace: 2:16pm On Apr 24, 2017
Cloclodile tears

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Ajokecutie(f): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:

Haba!!! U should at least have respect for the dead now....no matter wat!!!!
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Funky123(f): 2:23pm On Apr 24, 2017
Pls tell me hw many billions he was buried with, life is vanity upon vanity, some politicians wont sleep today when they remember they wont go with any of their looted funds too,RIP 2 d dead anyway

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Emerituz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
You might be the next, who knows?
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Tisham20(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
one thief gone

1 Like

Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Lilaex: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
And na u no go die abi?
Emerituz:

You might be the next, who knows?
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by lepaciousfunmi(f): 2:45pm On Apr 24, 2017
Okay
femi4:
cool..just dey hail you
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by haykes(m): 2:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
1spaner Lost One Thief Go The Rest Are Preparing By God Grace
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by BBBlaze: 2:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
with all the 30billion in your account and your brothers dog feeding more and better than your followers, you couldn't save your uncle!
when your followers finish sympathizing with you, only God knows the next thing you and your brother would do!

mtchwwwwwww!! PROUD AND ARROGANT PEOPLE, WITH SURNAME; ADELEKE!

i dey my house they wait for anybody when wan fight me base on logistics, as na the work when we dey do grin grin grin
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Emerituz(m): 2:56pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
And na u no go die abi?
Did I talk like someone who is not going to die? Mr. Man you were the one that talked like someone without a heart. Most politicians are thieves, agreed. But this man served people till his last day, he was a very good example of who all politicians should be like. Even if you didn't know him before his death, what is currently happening in Osun is enough to open your eyes to the reality about him.
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Lilaex: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2017
Even wen abacha died it was the same so it doesn't mean any tin. Oga
Emerituz:

Did I talk like someone who is not going to die? Mr. Man you were the one that talked like someone without a heart. Most politicians are thieves, agreed. But this man served people till his last day, he was a very good example of who all politicians should be like. Even if you didn't know him before his death, what is currently happening in Osun is enough to open your eyes to the reality about him.
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Aburi001: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
Death is inevitable........it will be your turn one day!
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Emerituz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:
Even wen abacha died it was the same so it doesn't mean any tin. Oga
See, m a native of his town, m in position to tell you what we have lost in this town and in this state in general. And btw, who told you it was the same when Abacha died? May be in you area sha? Buh here his death brought us Joy.
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Lilaex: 3:10pm On Apr 24, 2017
Of cause and you to
Aburi001:
Death is inevitable........it will be your turn one day!
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by autonomous22: 3:29pm On Apr 24, 2017
Lilaex:

U eh.....
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Limitless72(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
But they'd reincarnate in same family and enjoy their loot as innocent grandson of a father.

Lol....cracked my rib bro
U got me
Re: Davido Mourns His Uncle, Isiaka Adeleke's Death (photo) by Limitless72(m): 4:07pm On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
But they'd reincarnate in same family and enjoy their loot as innocent grandson of a father.

Lol....cracked my ribs bro
U got me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 / Paul Okoye: "You Have Been Enjoying Me For 18 Years, So Me Am Tired" / Anthony Joshua Visits DJ Cuppy In Oxford University (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.