Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) (906 Views)

University Student Lures And Catches Young Thief With A Pot Of Rice. Photo / Young Thief In Uyo Almost Burnt Alive (Photos) / How Man Prevented Attack By Badoo Cult Member In His Area In Ikorodu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) by ovokooo: 12:40pm On Apr 24, 2017
A young suspected thief who has been terrorizing his neighborhood in Lagos has been apprehended.

"So this boy came to rob my house yesterday with his siblings, they've been terrorising my neighbourhood for a while now, because they stay around us, they know our movement and enter the house when nobody is at home trough the roof and other means. Be careful of the people around you...."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTPRej6gw2W/?taken-by=islandastyling

Source: http://ovoko.com.ng/young-suspected-thief-terrorizing-neighborhood-lagos-caught-pictured/

Cc: mynd44, lalasticlala

Re: A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) by CplusJason: 12:43pm On Apr 24, 2017
If you call this little boy a thief, please what will you call this man?

1 Like

Re: A Young Thief Terrorizing His Area In Lagos Caught (pictured) by noetic5: 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
SMH

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Declares Female Socialite Wanted Over Cocaine Trafficking / Audili To Enugu State Deputy Governor Killed (graphic Image) / I Paid $1.2m To Evans: James Uduji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.