Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App (797 Views)

Whatsapp Plus Features 2020 || See Status And Messages After They Deleted Them / Joseph Dogo Warns Nigerians On Phone Apps That Secretly Record Calls / Snapchat CEO Says The App Was Only Supposed To Be For Rich People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
na
Re: Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by emzreus(m): 1:47pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by IdeyFindWife: 8:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Oh frak?!

How.come I neva saw dis earlier.

Unroll. Me has all my subscription history undecided
Re: Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 21, 2017
IdeyFindWife:
Oh frak?!

How.come I neva saw dis earlier.

Unroll. Me has all my subscription history undecided

I know right. When I got wind of this story I was thinking the same thing too.
Re: Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by koskilala: 6:08pm On Jun 21, 2017
Why would they do that?
Re: Uber Secretly Tracked Users Even After They Deleted The App by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2017
koskilala:
Why would they do that?

They were trying to beat their competition Lyft.

(1) (Reply)

Hello U Can Top Up Ur Phone credit With This Link / Whatsapp Blackberry 10 Support Expiries June 30th / Pls Guys How Much Does It Cost 2 Fix Blackbery Z3 Calibrator,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.