Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Problem With Federal Government Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Problem With Federal Government Recruitment (1381 Views)

Government Recruitment In Nigeria Is Scam: What Happened In Oyo State / Enugu Government Recruitment Of Forest Guards (1700 Openings) / Lagos State Government Recruitment For Graduates 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by GeoSpatial(m): 12:53pm On Apr 24, 2017
I have been trying to open the link:jobsforall.ng created by the Federal government for the unemployed youths but been having difficulty in doing so. If you are in the same shoe with me, please let share and for those that know the way out, kindly share with us as well.
Thanks.
Re: Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by okoyef: 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
i have been experiencing the same problem here too
Re: Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by cornelin(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2017
Haven't you heard that Federal Government jobs are a buch craps intended to waste your precious time on fruitles number of applications without any success?
Re: Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by cbravo3: 7:09am On Apr 29, 2017
Re: Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by Timblaze(m): 1:06pm On Apr 29, 2017
am experiencin the samethin, pls anyway out let us knw.
Re: Problem With Federal Government Recruitment by GeoSpatial(m): 4:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Learnt that it has been shutdown

(1) (Reply)

Is This NNPC Advert Real / Npower Explains Status Such As Payment On Hold, Absent, Disqualified Etc / Shell Recruitment Scam!! Learn From my Mistake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.