Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,610 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:35 PM

Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele (39508 Views)

Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Shows Off Her Father / Olayode Juliana 'Toyo Baby' Leaves Funke Akindele's Jenifa's Diary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by ichommy(m): 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Ugly women

I taya for U o.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Pavore9: 2:33pm On Apr 24, 2017
How she wan beef her "aunty". cheesy
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by beautiful232(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I like your reply dear@toyo
Naija only carry fake news
they will never mind their business
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by beautiful232(f): 2:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
I like your reply dear@toyo
Naija only carry fake news
they will never mind their business
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by NLProblemChild(m): 2:35pm On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
ichommy:

I taya for U o.
are they beautiful? undecided
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by cuedish: 2:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Funke Akindele is an IRATIONAL BEING......
A typical youruba lady who never thought of having anything.

Fool of pride.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Topmaike007(m): 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
Story that touch
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by tectonotimes: 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2017
CONTEMPORARY STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO EXPORT BUSINESS
It is glaring that many exporters have been defrauded in the process of exporting goods to other countries owing to the fact that they do not have adequate training on export operations, export management, export documentations and methods of payment is export business. The link below is a compilation on all the steps exporters should follow from the point of packaging the goods they intend to export to the point of payment. To read it, click:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/02/contemporary-step-by-step-guide-to.html
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Adanne9110(f): 2:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
I love jenivaa
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by ChristyB(f): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2017
We haff heared (in jenifa's voice)
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by figure007(m): 2:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
Where is jeun kooku.com Adaku...that babe can eat for west Africa saa

1 Like

Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by roeb1987(m): 3:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
who u epp! if u like fight, if u like hug transformer!! e dey ur body!! abeg bring my rice!!!
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Tominiola: 3:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
cuedish:
Funke Akindele is an IRATIONAL BEING......
A typical youruba lady who never thought of having anything.

Fool of pride.

What made you say this?

Do you know her personally?

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by lakefist(m): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2017
tobidipity:
Issoria

ur leg is not shaking
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by AyamConfidence(m): 4:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
What-Ev-er
uninformed and fact less basher spotted undecided undecided
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by AjiChris(f): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2017
Oh which shud we blieve then...
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by oodua1stson: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2017
I Don talk am before, oloriburuku ni girl linda ikeji yen

Na thunder go fire her burn

2 Likes

Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Apr 24, 2017
I think there is a little fight between them.is because I follow them on IG and they won't even mention themselves in relating to them, I remember during xmas greeting from funke and her Jenifer dairy crew that they shoot a video she ain't there, same in when Jenifer released a pics with her diary crew ladies then. they didn't add her thou I think maybe she will fine pass them that is why they didn't add her lol!!!!
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by achieverme(m): 12:55am On Apr 25, 2017
Vanessa88:
There is obviously an ishhh somewhere
She's being economical with the truth

The way she jam talk, I was expecting something like this to be happening. The girl lacks decorum
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by cuedish: 8:29pm On Apr 26, 2017
Tominiola:

What made you say this?

Do you know her personally?

Never mind .....
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Okohlient(m): 7:33am On May 01, 2017
BORNTOSUCKPUSSY:
Ugly women
Your name says it all.
Re: Olayode Juliana 'toyo Baby' Denies Beef With Funke Akindele by Ayodaniel2017(m): 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2018
K

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Arrives Country Home Ede To Mourn The Late Isiaka Adeleke / B Red And His Father, Ademola Adeleke, The Dancing Senator, Pictured Together / How 2face Idibia Lost N114 Million During Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.